What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Winding up the week with a [COLOR=#248f8f] J [/COLOR] jsdistin re-covered Lambsfoot, and a Speaker Jack :thumbsup:

xZoKQsC.jpg

XaswYQ8.jpg
Spectacular pair of Friday slicers to end the week, have a great weekend, Jack! :) :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

View attachment 1694332
A new to me knife. What a nice carry and being Friday, that lifter will certainly be put to the test a few times. Hope everyone has a great weekend
I don’t have one of the GECs, but that particular blade has been popular for years. I guess it’s one of the reasons I’m so fond of Swiss Army Knives. Not a SAK, but I used this blade at 6:30 this morning. :eek:77DD852C-12E6-45B4-A327-49037B356DE9.jpegThe handle on my wife’s little non stick skillet was loose. I only use cast iron, but she likes that modern thing for her egg white omelottes.

Well, if the Carl Dyer double soled, elk lined canoe moccasins fit ... Antique Manson Sheffield smack dab mid 1800's Bowie with original sheath
Brass, leather and oak, stag and steel ... all cleaned up and ready to rendezvous with a good old fashioned Saturday tomorrow ...

OFY4aiZ.jpg

Last edited:
Back