What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Another 6318 along with something classy for Friday. I had mentioned the other day about a discontinued case knife I saw in a local store's display. Any of you have any experience with the Case Junior Scouts? Trying decide whether to pull the trigger or not.

JzUWRjB.jpg

John Primble India Steel Works Crown Jack today:
View attachment 1725418
View attachment 1725419
Wow! That's stunning :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Excellent pairing :) :thumbsup:
The stag and quality of the Hartshead Barlow are outstanding Mr. Jack ! Have a nice weekend ! :thumbsup::) Snow on the ground and 16 degrees here this morning.🥶 Better than tornados we were getting on the first day of the year though !
Thank you very much my friend, you too :) Yikes! :eek

Nice Skrama :cool: Who made the sheath, if you don't mind my asking? :thumbsup:

🤣

Nice :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Todd :) :thumbsup:
Im assuming an ebay link is allowed? If not search for a British Army SA80 PLCE Frog Bayonet/Sheath/Scabbard Olive Green, cost me a tenner. Fits the Skrama standard plastic sheath perfect.

Im assuming an ebay link is allowed? If not search for a British Army SA80 PLCE Frog Bayonet/Sheath/Scabbard Olive Green, cost me a tenner. Fits the Skrama standard plastic sheath perfect.
Thanks a lot for the info Ed :) :thumbsup:
Have a bit of a pile with me today.

RZutKCS.jpg
Terrific trio Dylan :cool: :thumbsup:
Thank you very kindly, Jack!!! :)

Wonderful Barlow pairing by adding your Ancient Old Friend to your cool HHB; the hammered pins are an added visual bonus! :cool: :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Many thanks JJ, I hope you have a wonderful weekend :) :thumbsup:
I’ve been looking at those Bradford Guardians for a while now, seems like they’re calling to me. The last thing I need is another fixed blade, but we all know how that goes!
I know what you mean! :D I've been very pleased with this one, though given the choice I'd have gone with a plain blade :thumbsup:

Back