What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

You are in good company the
It's dark, 15 degrees and snowing. I'm getting ready to settle in with some greens and beans with hot sausage to watch the Bill's - Chiefs game. Gotta root for the Bill's. They're just down the road and I lived in Niagara Falls in the 70s.
This sweet Fox Gunstock, from JohnDF JohnDF will be with me. Nice knife from a very
It's dark, 15 degrees and snowing. I'm getting ready to settle in with some greens and beans with hot sausage to watch the Bill's - Chiefs game. Gotta root for the Bill's. They're just down the road and I lived in Niagara Falls in the 70s.
This sweet Fox Gunstock, from JohnDF JohnDF will be with me. Nice knife from a very nice guy.
htkuI7L.jpg

3VQKVtu.jpg
Got some Cajun deer sausage preparing for the game myself.

The Camillus Craftsman today, and maybe tomorrow. But I like the belly on that Olsen clip. Then I thought maybe the old roofing nail Boker USA has a belly also, then I found the Camillus Schrade while looking for the Boker.
20CECCM.jpg

Probably not more than two of them tomorrow. The Olsen for sure.

This sweet Fox Gunstock, from JohnDF JohnDF will be with me. Nice knife from a very nice guy.
htkuI7L.jpg
Can we have the soup recipe please ????!! :thumbsup:☺️ I am pulling for the Bills as well !

That was one of the deciding factors in my purchase, since my grandparents were also made in Ukraine. ;)
That's nice Rachel, I received a nice note back from them, and the knife is on the way :)

There's a lot of Ukrainian history in the area where I live, as well as the Jews who came over from the Ukraine in the late 19th, and early 20th century, there were lots of other Ukrainians, who chose to settle here, and there is a large Ukrainian club just down the road. I'm not on FB (like you I think), so can only view it in a limited way, but they have a page :thumbsup:
I've been toting these two S&Ms for Sunday. :)
I am always excited to see those two JJ, as well as being superb knives individually, they pair beautifully together. Great bone, and I love the spectacular blade on the Rope Knife :cool: :thumbsup:

Have a good weekend everyone :) Starting mine with my Hartshead Barlow, and a Case Penknife for Metal Monday :thumbsup:

Rg2LI7O.jpg

JSvUW0v.jpg

Back