What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Got my Dr. T Lanny's Clip today.

Chris-

56de069e-0fe2-439b-b879-a9d6ab8cc77b_zpsf097a416.jpg

A couple more (not so great) pics for those interested.

dtlc2_zpsfd9438b5.jpg

dtlc1_zps94140db2.jpg

Last edited:
That Lanny's Clip is a knockout! Congratulations to you and the Doctor!

Sunday morning - I´m preparing Baby Max for a small trip to his great-grandmother...

Black Alox Pioneer and GEC #23 are good companions for this :D

Sunday morning - I´m preparing Baby Max for a small trip to his great-grandmother...

Black Alox Pioneer and GEC #23 are good companions for this :D

Perfect choice for the road Andi!!!!! :thumbup:

Staying home but of the same mind! :)

CoupleofPioneers_zps34c71c95.jpg

I have been enjoying the thread so far, I dont have any nice traditional knives like the ones featured, closest to traditional I have is a victorinox soldier alox and an old knock off buck. Where is the best place to source for one? and where do I start?
w.png

I have been enjoying the thread so far, I dont have any nice traditional knives like the ones featured, closest to traditional I have is a victorinox soldier alox and an old knock off buck. Where is the best place to source for one? and where do I start?
w.png
You might google a knife you want and see who has it online, or you might check out our dealer/members.

Today i have just been pottering about down the garden shed getting my old Specialized Hard Rock back together so my trusty Peanut was all i needed just in case.
8NzO2AL.jpg

w.png

Here's a list of Dealer Members that might have what you are looking for. If you stick around this forum you'll see some of them posting fairly regularly. ********-List-of-BladeForums-Paid-Dealer-Members-********

You can also peruse the Exchange forum for knives for sale by dealers, members and knife makers. The-Knife-Exchange
Have fun!

Very nice. ^ A single blade #15 in ebony is simple perfection. :thumb up:

Last edited:
Back