What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

IMG_1971copy_zps20676c5b.jpg

Nice to see all the birds coming back through. This Joel Chamblin sleeveboard whittler is with me today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kris

I bought this one as an early birthday present and have been carrying every day leading up to it and now including. Maybe tomorrow ill break the chain and throw my 55 back in the pocket :)

Don't break the chain! That's one sweet knife!

I bought this one as an early birthday present and have been carrying every day leading up to it and now including. Maybe tomorrow ill break the chain and throw my 55 back in the pocket :)

Don't break the chain! That's one sweet knife!

Thanks Kevin. The viper is a great knife for sure. I pick up the 55 almost every day and fiddle with them both. I dont know if I could pick between the two and glad I dont have to choose. Just got a soft spot for the houndstooth, hard to not carry that one.

Yeah, I hear you on that one! When you really use a knife like you have the bond grows a lot more than just having it in your pocket or a drawer.

Thanks Kevin. The viper is a great knife for sure. I pick up the 55 almost every day and fiddle with them both. I dont know if I could pick between the two and glad I dont have to choose. Just got a soft spot for the houndstooth, hard to not carry that one.

Along with the Le Compact by Chambriard, I had this new to me SAK rascal, very handy too, longer handle with shorter blade, just works well.

SAK_Day.jpg

G2

Decided two knives are better than one

It's not just our forbears who know how to strategically position a leaf. :D

Back