What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Jack, your picnic MAM looks very useful! Dean, that boys knife is just fabulous!

Congrats on the new walnut Wright, Jack! That's a pair of impressive (and well-deserved) recent gifts you're sporting!

Three excellent knives if you're expecting some border skirmishes, Jack! Hope you enjoy your trip!

eGvfeuP.jpg

xpdTTDh.jpg

Thanks for all your kind words GT :)

The MAM has been very useful :thumbup:

I certainly did some skirmishing with the rain today, lovely weather on the way to the borderlands, then low cloud and heavy rain, then bright sunshine as we drove home! :rolleyes: I snapped these pics just as it began to rain :thumbup:

Those two go well together my friend, and the Martinez is a peach :) :thumbup:

Great knives everyone!

Thanks for the comment Gary and I like that leg knife.

Very nice pairs Markesharp and Vaporstang. Terrific Hugo flatblackcapo.

I carried this one yesterday.

auzpMosl.jpg

And these two today.

J2v2UL5l.jpg

Have a good one all!

Ken K

Somebody always gotta photobomb. :rolleyes:
:D

Rachel - That is some creamy Smooth Ivory on your HJ, very nice.:thumbup:

I have this one from our friend Markesharp in the pocket today.

Bob - Mark did a terrific job on that one of a kind 15. A great pattern, love the clips. :thumbup:

That is some excellent bone on that trapper! Just lovely!

Thanks for the compliment! :) I am glad to see you are enjoying that IRJ. The blue camel bones can be a bit camera shy sometimes.:D

5K Qs - Gary, thanks for the compliments on my 2 Northfields. That Gem is actually Cranberry Jig Bone. :D

Been Totin this 1974 Red Bone 06247 Pen knife today. This knife is so slim and light you almost forget it's in your pocket. A great quality for a knife that is 3-7/8" long. :D

23960610454_124a6e2cba_b_d.jpg

Case Sowbelly in CV and Chestnut bone:

IMG_5756_zps6643fdf5.jpg

Great knives everyone!

Thanks for the comment Gary and I like that leg knife.

Very nice pairs Markesharp and Vaporstang. Terrific Hugo flatblackcapo.

I carried this one yesterday.

auzpMosl.jpg

And these two today.

J2v2UL5l.jpg

Have a good one all!

Ken K

Thank you Ken. I really like the character that develops on the old ALOX knives.

Great photo Harry! Really shows the Sabre grind on those two.

Thanks a lot Mark !!! Much appreciated my friend . I had to check , but I guess that a knowledgeable person , such as you , can tell that it is a Sabre Clip . The pile side shows it much better . I think that the pattern is really under appreciated .

Harry

9bRFJsC.jpg

Took an out of focus 42 to the lake.

Thanks GT. Those are few of my favorite things.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, GT
Bob, thanks for the reply. Cocobolo always looks like ebony to me:eek: Great looking knife! :thumbup:

Rockin' the Kutmaster stockman today.
28522719064_710e8b821c_b.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, GT
Bob, thanks for the reply. Cocobolo always looks like ebony to me:eek: Great looking knife! :thumbup:

Rockin' the Kutmaster stockman today.
28522719064_710e8b821c_b.jpg

Beautiful bone on this one Kevin!

I carried the Brute Squad today:

aqcfv7Fh.jpg

For real, I actually carried all these, both around my place and on a couple errands today. Cargo shorts and a belt definitely helped. Sorry about the stuff on the Bradford's blade, I used it for dinner and took the picture during.

Love this! Sold as: like new new but with a few snail trails on the bolsters ;)

I had my Fremonts this weekend. Checked my deer spots and enjoyed a bit of cool weather:

Always enjoy your pictures Mac...not only the content but whatever filter is used gives them such a great look. Is your cabin in Minnesota or Michigan? BEAUTIFUL place. Can keep to a pm if you'd prefer?

Back