What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Nice knives the past few days, folks! Have a great weekend!
The fall colors are starting to fade around our home. I figured I'd add some color to my pocket as a reminder.
Joel Chamblin Swayback Jack. CPM-154 and Amber Stag. Nice little knife.
Ax9nqBa.jpg

Sounds like La Dolce Vita Carl! :) :thumbsup:

It goes with the Italian scooters!

A nice plate of lasagna, some Italian wine, a cruise on the Italian Vespa's in the warm Texas sunshine, and then a nice Italian pipe afterward on the back patio. A perfect day!

Edited to add; Jack, the only thing to top it would be a nice pub meal, some cool John Courage ale, and riding the vintage Triumph Bony back to the narrow boat where we'd be staying!

Last edited:
The fall colors are starting to fade around our home. I figured I'd add some color to my pocket as a reminder.
Ax9nqBa.jpg
That's a stunner Gary!

A nice plate of lasagna, some Italian wine, a cruise on the Italian Vespa's in the warm Texas sunshine, and then a nice Italian pipe afterward on the back patio. A perfect day!

Edited to add; Jack, the only thing to top it would be a nice pub meal, some cool John Courage ale, and riding the vintage Triumph Bony back to the narrow boar where we'd be staying!

Both sound idyllic Carl, I am a big fan of Italian food myself :) :thumbsup:

Classic :) :thumbsup:

Nice line-up Jer :thumbsup:

+1 :thumbsup:

:cool: :thumbsup:

Looking good Jack!

Welcome to Traditionals! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks GT, I still think you need a bandolier! :D :thumbsup: Lovely line-up today my friend, and I'm very pleased you're liking the Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

Very nice Mr Finn :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a good Friday, it'll soon be the weekend :)

Ax9nqBa.jpg
Wow, what a knife! Thanks for sharing that beauty.
- Stuart

I've been in a continental frame of mind of late, and even dined at al Italian restaurant last night. My little Sardinian resolza has been in my pocket for some days now, and it's a very capable little cutter.

That's my other favourite pattern. I would like to get a real resolza one day.

It goes with the Italian scooters!

Edited to add; Jack, the only thing to top it would be a nice pub meal, some cool John Courage ale, and riding the vintage Triumph Bony back to the narrow boat where we'd be staying!
For a few blissful moments, those pictures and the narratives transported me to a warmer, soothing place. Thanks.
- Stuart

Travman, I have to say that, to my eye, you have the best looking collection of GEC knives bar none. Please let us know if you ever decide to downsize! And your photographs are well done and interesting. Congratulations, and thanks for posting.

I love the gracefully rounded butt on the Ulster. It’s fat- the wood is way thicker than the synthetic handled tl 29s.
Jeff, I wasn't sure where this comment was leading, at first, but once I understood its import I surmise that the shape enhanced grip when using the screwdriver blade. It may be that the makers of the newer ti 29's aren't that concerned. FYI, I like the comfort of my worn-in Redwings and Irish Setters - hike and hunt all day and still relax in them afterwards.
- Stuart

Last edited:
Back