What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

The S&M #54 Coles whittler kept me company during some crappy weather.
TLYXlvC.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US members :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic Kevin :thumbsup:

Just this one for me today :) :thumbsup:

I admire (and envy :rolleyes:) the patina you've got going on your Guardians Lambsfoot, FBC!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, guys. I would have answered yesterday but somebody doubled all the letters on my keyboard while I was off pouring myself another drink! :eek::D
Gary, that patina is from one big juicy steak.... Now I want steak again. :D

GT Nice CASE Chestnut and a Rat-Tail Lambfoot you show today.

Actually, the latitude where I live is 63 but I got a puukko from a supermarket the other day that is made in a place called Kolari (means accident....) and that's on 67 degrees....Mind you, Utsjoki in the far, far north is nearly 70 degrees!!!:eek::eek::eek::D I have no interest in going there;)

Jack Needing glasses?? That's no Stockman my friend but a Whittler:D:D

I hardly ever post here, but enjoy lurking and seeing what people are carrying and doing whilst carrying!!
I must contribute, to be fair;
A 3 1/2" <D-E> serpentine jack, made by Schrade Cut Co in the 30s most likely, has been in my pocket for about a month. Hasn't needed a strop until today.
And a little silver for luck, thanks to Paul Hilborn!!
EDC plus A.jpg

Jack Needing glasses?? That's no Stockman my friend but a Whittler:D:D

Oops! :D I'm not sure it's just new glasses I need! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

I hardly ever post here, but enjoy lurking and seeing what people are carrying and doing whilst carrying!!
A 3 1/2" <D-E> serpentine jack, made by Schrade Cut Co in the 30s most likely, has been in my pocket for about a month. Hasn't needed a strop until today.
View attachment 802945

Good to see you here Charlie :) Nice pattern. It's hard to beat carrying an old knife :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 802945
That DE is sure purdy Charlie. Your daily carry resembles mine in regards to knife, silver and Maratc pen light:thumbsup:

Like Clay, I'm flying solo at work. Closed an hour ago but I'm waiting for the truck driver to bring us 19pc's of assorted sofa's, loveseats, recliners, dining room sets etc... Then headed home. My carry is similar to Charlies albeit not the vintage cutter today...
mYbDif.jpg

Enjoy the weekend everyone:thumbsup:

Back