What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I'm going to have a go with this one today:cool: I like the 83 pattern a lot.

IMG_3500.jpg~original
Stagtastic!

This old Southington barlow today...

fgsjEIq.jpg

Lovely old Barlow :thumbsup:

I have these two with me today alongside yet another friend. Fall/Winter makes for the best time when it comes to pipe smoking.

MXJQhtz.jpg

Great pic Dylan :) :thumbsup:

LT Wright Patriot and a copper farmer for me today.

Stellar combo Tom :thumbsup:

Looking good Greg :thumbsup:

Thanks for the additional info about Christmas carol "mods". :thumbsup::cool: Looks like you have pockets full of useful animal parts today, Jack! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations on the new jigged bone lambsfoot, Pt-Luso!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Definitely a notable pair, r8shell! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: But it's a shame to hear about the insidious rust. :mad::thumbsdown:

Thanks for the confirmation, TMike. :)

Get well soon, Ron! :) The maintenance you describe is probably "just what the doctor ordered" for physical therapy. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Stunning, Wayne! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Cool pic, Clay! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I don't think I'd function very well that far off the ground! :eek:

Congrats on the new fixed blade, Gary! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow, Tom, that copper Farmer really looks great "on the rocks"!! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Do you choose/rearrange the rocks depending on the knives you're shooting?

Be sure to post the artist's rendition of your heraldic shield when it's ready, Greg! ;):thumbsup::cool: I like that full moon shot! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a pair, Harry! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: (The knives and the men ;):D)

More of my knives for this week:
Canoe of the Week is this Rodgers Wostenholm gunboat (thanks, Tony):
sozCGlf.jpg

Euro Knife of the Week is a substantially modded Opinel #8 (thanks, Dave):
ENTNL22.jpg

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is this Rough Rider electrician knife:
Bl9Lemg.jpg

- GT

Thanks pal! :D You've inspired me to pocket my own Gunboat today (thanks Jer :) ) :thumbsup: Also carrying my Guardians Lambsfoot ;) :thumbsup:

Signalprick Signalprick it looks great in ebony. I'm not a huge fan of it as a cover for most of the collaborations, but it works on this one :thumbsup:

I agree Jerry. I think part of what makes it pop more on this knife compared to the others is that its slightly contoured not flat. IMO it really gives the look and feel of custom.

Back