What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I have pared down to one knife today, as this one covers many bases. A 12 blade medium congress from 1985 by Fight'n Rooster (Frank Buster) with mother of pearl covers. There is on one end: wharncliffe, pen, sheepsfoot (with gold engraving), spey, pen, and clip (short). On the other end: clip (short), file, spear, clip (longer), coping, and wharncliffe. The reflections from overhead trees make if look a little brassy, but it is truly MoP white and NS/stainless gleam. 3 5/8" closed, 3/4" across the back.

W8tORlE.jpg

5V3rlOW.jpg

kbCVD6N.jpg

GrUdwWY.jpg

nQoQlaW.jpg

Better carry some Band Aids, too.
- Stuart

Today I'm driving from Arizona back home to Arkansas for Christmas. The wife and kiddo took a flight this morning, so it's just me, the dog and a pickup truck. Sounds like a country song. :D

I've got this little #25 keeping me company, too.

CPepfbP.jpg

2Akg3Ej.jpg

Today I'm driving from Arizona back home to Arkansas for Christmas. The wife and kiddo took a flight this morning, so it's just me, the dog and a pickup truck. Sounds like a country song. :D

CPepfbP.jpg

2Akg3Ej.jpg
A magnificent drive !! New Mexico :thumbsup::thumbsup: Be Safe !

CPepfbP.jpg

2Akg3Ej.jpg
Nothing like a nice knife and a Yeti cup!

CPepfbP.jpg

2Akg3Ej.jpg

You know, when cars and trucks become self driving, country songs can include your truck leaving you too!

Helping a friend swap his 350 hp 350 for a 455 hp 383 in his 66 Chevy truck. So g10 it is to resist the oil and grease.
12823794-DC34-42BF-A5F6-D0E4FB3E3B94.jpeg

I have pared down to one knife today, as this one covers many bases. A 12 blade medium congress from 1985 by Fight'n Rooster (Frank Buster) with mother of pearl covers. There is on one end: wharncliffe, pen, sheepsfoot (with gold engraving), spey, pen, and clip (short). On the other end: clip (short), file, spear, clip (longer), coping, and wharncliffe. The reflections from overhead trees make if look a little brassy, but it is truly MoP white and NS/stainless gleam. 3 5/8" closed, 3/4" across the back.

W8tORlE.jpg

5V3rlOW.jpg

kbCVD6N.jpg

GrUdwWY.jpg

nQoQlaW.jpg

- Stuart
Love it thanks for sharing

W8tORlE.jpg

5V3rlOW.jpg

kbCVD6N.jpg

GrUdwWY.jpg

nQoQlaW.jpg

- Stuart
Super pair today !! And I was thinking the same thing about bandaids..lol

Back