What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Enigma Knives No.3 and GEC 78 today :D
q0BdR79.jpg

Jer, that Camillus has aroused my curiosity! How many blades does it have? Is it some kind of scout pattern? Can we see more photos? :cool::cool::thumbsup:
Five blades. It's a variant of Buzzbait's beloved Camillus Remington (R-4(?)).
PNDG8BF.jpg

I was racking my brain about what I'd put in the one perfect knife, and I thought, "wait a minute...". This is close, but I wish it had an awl.
I'm afraid my camera is dying.

Slowly staggering into Stagurday, I wasn't sure what to pick to carry today. Fortunately, the nice selection of stockman and whittler knives shown here helped me decide what to put in my pockets. A Kutmaster stockman.

KYBHBxX.jpg

qX8KLJJ.jpg

And a Kissing Crane (Robert Klass) whittler that was part of the 1980 NKCA Museum commemorative set.

B4EWlRc.jpg

fEXM00o.jpg

This Kissing Crane was not a part of the set that contained this 1980 Schrade, as it was part of the 1980 NKCS Museum Founders commemorative set (and I'm not carrying it today - no more pocket space).

ARLOMOf.jpg

- Stuart

Slowly staggering into Stagurday, I wasn't sure what to pick to carry today. Fortunately, the nice selection of stockman and whittler knives shown here helped me decide what to put in my pockets. A Kutmaster stockman.

KYBHBxX.jpg

qX8KLJJ.jpg

And a Kissing Crane (Robert Klass) whittler that was part of the 1980 NKCA Museum commemorative set.

B4EWlRc.jpg

fEXM00o.jpg

This Kissing Crane was not a part of the set that contained this 1980 Schrade, as it was part of the 1980 NKCS Museum Founders commemorative set (and I'm not carrying it today - no more pocket space).

ARLOMOf.jpg

- Stuart

Stuart, that Kutmaster is a beauty! :)

Back