What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Found out not only do I have pneumonia, as I suspected, but flu type A also. So these little guys are comforting me and getting a touch up on the ultra fine stone.
Camco advertising knife, and a Schrade 206 Barlow. This poor Barlow has about the most homely set of delrin covers I’ve ever had the misfortune of seeing. But, Check out that unmolested full blade profile.
View attachment 830623
Sorry for the unimaginative picture of my lap- lol

Definitely a divine duo, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks Gary! :) Totin a pair of Cases on this snowy Tuesday! :D

27954624499_a66caac8af_b_d.jpg

Found out not only do I have pneumonia, as I suspected, but flu type A also. So these little guys are comforting me and getting a touch up on the ultra fine stone.
Camco advertising knife, and a Schrade 206 Barlow. This poor Barlow has about the most homely set of delrin covers I’ve ever had the misfortune of seeing. But, Check out that unmolested full blade profile.
View attachment 830623
That is a bummer! Hope you get better fast!

View attachment 830623

Dang! That's a dangerous pair as I'm sure you know. Push the fluids and try to avoid dehydration. We swear by bone broth. We get it at Sam's Club and some Wal Marts. Get your rest. We just went through 2 weeks of Influenza A with my 4 yr old. Not fun!

View attachment 830623

Get well soon!

View attachment 830623

I've never once had the flu that I can recall and this was the first year I've ever had a flu shot, I just got over a cold which sucked so I can't imagine how much th flu must suck.
Take care and drink lots of fluids, I don't know if it's really good for this or not but I always drink SQUIRT when I'm sick.
Hope you get better soon, and hopefully those to Cam's you won will lift your spirits a bit.

Back