What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

My new #78, fantastic design. IMO the spearblade with a long pull is the apiffany of a classic traditional. And when it comes in a frame like this.. What can I say, it's a home run! :D

DSDdkuu.jpg

Thanks Jeff, this was the one that started my buying streak....no thanks to you and the others on this forum!!!;)

Camillus Camillus , do you have a before picture? That Childress is gorgeous!

Thanks, on the left of the montage below are 'before' shots from when I bought it from Wayne. It had a weight problem (fat scales) and I prefer a flatter profile on the scales. I also rounded the corners in the butt to soften the angles in that unusual profile. Its made the knife really nice because all the curves and angles now complement each other. I can't put it down.
rCqfcva.jpg

I especially enjoyed your time remark, Jack, because I just finished a Stephen King novel that was all about time travel! ;) What a fabulous foursome you've displayed! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: Your ebony lambsfoot could actually be a character in a King novel since its flat blackness seems to swallow up light! :D

Thanks, Jack. :) Killer ebony/ivory pair! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

In the pic that follows, I show the 4 knives I carry EVERY day, year round, and one of them is, if not artfully modded, certainly artfully adorned with scrimshaw! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks, r8shell! :D
eOpNWJS.jpg

- GT

Thanks a lot GT, I enjoy a good time travel yarn myself from time to time :) It'd be great to get a Lambsfoot made up with Vantablack covers! :D :thumbsup: I always enjoy seeing your EPQ (Ever Present Quartet ;) ), and am very pleased that your 2017 Guardians Lambsfoot is part of that group :) :thumbsup:

Sharpest knife in my herd! Lloyd's 52100 is hard to beat.
cV6H1hm.jpg

Is that a Lambsfoot blade there?! :confused: :eek: :thumbsup:

Wonderful TC Barlow Drew :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is enjoying a pleasant weekend :) Have a great Sunday folks :thumbsup:

I'm carrying these two today :thumbsup:

Outstanding Soup Drew!!! :thumbsup: One that has so far managed to evade my grasp! :(

Hope everyone is enjoying a pleasant weekend :) Have a great Sunday folks :thumbsup:

I'm carrying these two today :thumbsup:

Great duo Jack! :thumbsup: Seems that poor guy can’t hardly reach his Guardian! :eek::D

I’m Totin my Midnight Special Lambsfoot and my Case Red Bone this morning! :)
27747820999_fe3566cbb0_b_d.jpg

Back