What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Jack Black Jack Black A friend placed the order with John and requested a lambsfoot, he sold this knife to me shortly after receiving it. We couldn't decide if it qualifies or not. Here it is beside a tew lambsfoot. As the king of the Guardians you be the Judge Jack:thumbsup:
DpfEnn6.jpg

Man, oh, man! You miss a day and you get left in the dust. I'm still catching up to the threads on BF and this one is the thickest. So many nice knives and conversations, but all that I could muster was a "like" click and move on to the next gorgeous knife (or collection thereof). I do want to reply to one comment, as it pertains, in part, to the reason for my short haitus:
What an incredible trio of stag knives, Stuart! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup: Hope your hunt is productive and enjoyable. I'm not a fixed blade guy, but I sure like the stag on that first one! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: And the Puma is out-of-this-world!! :eek::cool::thumbsup: What is the blade next to the spearpoint??

That is a gutting blade.

Thanks, GT. It was a great day afield, sunny and in the mid-50's. We got a bounty of bunnies, and I put my knives to work at the end. Lambertiana is correct (thanks for covering for me, lambertiana). The blade is scalpel-sharp, but blunted at the end to avoid punctures to organs/entrails or the user. Even a small blade like that one (about 3 inches) can handle gutting/skinning a range from squirrels to deer. Coincidentally, @Old Engineer posted his Kronenkrebs yesterday with a similar blade (post #108852). I need to invite him along next time to help with cleaning duties.

I'm still putting away gear today, so I'm going back to an old friend to help me make it through the day.

IytoGJ1.jpg

- Stuart

Great duo Jack! :thumbsup: Seems that poor guy can’t hardly reach his Guardian! :eek::D

I’m Totin my Midnight Special Lambsfoot and my Case Red Bone this morning! :)
27747820999_fe3566cbb0_b_d.jpg

Thanks Ron, I'm not sure a Guardian would have made a difference, but you never know :) Great to see your Midnight Special, and that's a nice combination there my friend :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black A friend placed the order with John and requested a lambsfoot, he sold this knife to me shortly after receiving it. We couldn't decide if it qualifies or not. Here it is beside a tew lambsfoot. As the king of the Guardians you be the Judge Jack:thumbsup:
DpfEnn6.jpg

LOL! Thanks! :D Very interesting :) John had mentioned he was thinking of making some Lambsfoot blades in the Guardians thread a while back. The edges look like they are parrallel on that one, but I think it is close enough to be worthy of discussion in the Guardians thread if you'd care to post it there :) My Todd Davison was also commissioned as a Lambsfoot Todd Davison 2-7.jpg

Beautiful knife, but it's no Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Lambsfoot.png

Another lovely Lloyd :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black King Richard III watching over your pair?

Close Stuart :) :thumbsup:

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/NEWS/133...l_battlefield_goes_on_display_at_York_museum/

Mr. Hebert is pulling your leg. Crawfish have an exoskeleton and are boneless.

For anyone not aware and who might be confused with our tom foolery, it is the chicken that is deboned before stuffing with a rice and crawfish stuffing. Lmao!

Back