What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

8DWdrs4.jpg

This knife has grown on me since they came out. I had hoped for a stockman on the 81 frame, but the moose is very handy, easy to open/close with my arthritic thumbs, and the blades more than adequate and user friendly. This knife changed my outlook on the moose pattern!

Got Two-face and Luke's Peanut with me again today.

IMG_20180124_133621.jpg

Its bright and sunny out so we should quit hiding Two-Face's lighter side

IMG_20180124_133710.jpg

Strange thing I noticed when taking these pics...these knives are magnetically attracted to each other...but nothing else. Seriously, they will dang near stick together with enough attraction to pick the Peanut up with the NF BUT individually they dont even have the FAINTEST attraction to anything else metallic.

Matt

If you ever find yourself in NEC Colorado look my mom up, her and her BF know where every vintage truck, car and motorcycle is for 1,500 mile in every direction. He used to collect Checkers. His prized Checker was 10 door Airport Shuttle. He's eccentric and has 100s if not maybe a 1,000 vehicles, I'm sure you guys would hit it off spectacularly.

With the long shadow it looks like the end of a budding knife. :)

332267040127_1.jpg

Great knives and pics today, folks!
I realized earlier today that this knife has been my EDC >90% of the time for better then a year now.
I think I've found my Vorpal blade (I hope you find yours Frank! @knarfeng ) and I'm resigning myself to that fact. It's good in some ways and not so good in others. It is likely to save me some money though!
jqClZJ1.jpg

Great knives and pics today, folks!
I realized earlier today that this knife has been my EDC >90% of the time for better then a year now.
I think I've found my Vorpal blade (I hope you find yours Frank! @knarfeng ) and I'm resigning myself to that fact. It's good in some ways and not so good in others. It is likely to save me some money though!
jqClZJ1.jpg

Well, if you get worried that your other knives aren't getting enough pocket time, you can send this one to me for awhile to give the others time to get some love. ;)

Menefee week continues with this ebony / ivory swayback for wooden Wednesday. Rick made this one for my wife. Indeed, there's something special about this knife, doesn't click but vorpal sharp if there is such a thing. Won't close on your hand as a bonus.

menefeeebonyswayback1.jpg

Back