What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I had settled on selecting a stag sided scout for Stagurday, but the captivating convoy of collectible canoes captured so well on camera by @5K Qs collapsed that concept, compelling this choice:

8Bwrgdw.jpg

Besides, the bounty of beautiful barlows begat burdening my other baggy pocket with this one"

pJEcXmX.jpg

Whew!

- Stuart

I had settled on selecting a stag sided scout for Stagurday, but the captivating convoy of collectible canoes captured so well on camera by @5K Qs collapsed that concept, compelling this choice:

8Bwrgdw.jpg

Besides, the bounty of beautiful barlows begat burdening my other baggy pocket with this one"

pJEcXmX.jpg

Whew!

- Stuart
Both very nice Stuart:thumbsup::cool:

Gevonovich Gevonovich What warm, wonderful wood! Nicely captured. Boy, that's a fine looking knife.
Much appreciated, Stuart !! It has that special something, that's for sure. I sure like it and its a cattle knife too :):thumbsup:

As for your prose and stagalicious canoe...bravisimo ! That knife just sings :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Headed to my oldest sons to watch SU vs Pitt and eat Chinese food. Of course I have to pick up the food....
This particular rivalry is one of my favorites. I don't really care who wins as I went to SU, my dad went to Pitt. I just enjoy the game.
These are along for the ride today.
rbjTZZ0.jpg

Back