What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

VMRaFw4.jpg

Really love the punch on this guy.

That is an outstanding knife my friend . Made by I assume Russell White ???? Is he back at work making knives yet ??? Are those Amboyna or Desert Ironwood covers ??? The covers look great and it also looks like it has File Work on the back spring . Just beautiful . Thanks very much for the picture !!!!!

Harry

Last edited:
- cheers, Harry Old Engineer Old Engineer

Yes, Russell White. I had heard a while back that he was well enough to start making again.........but sadly, heard recently that he wasn't so well again :(

Here's that knife...

(Des Ir)

DSC_9607close.jpg

DSC_9606.jpg

DSC_9601.jpg
Thank you for these additional pictures Paul . Sorry that I had remembered his first name wrong . I do have 2 Taylors Eye Witness Barlows that I bought new in 2014 that I suspicion were made by Russell . I have never found anything wrong with either one of them . Is that some Bitong that you are cutting ??? I think these pictures show the beauty of your knife a little better . Take care my friend .

Harry

315 315 you have some nice stockmans. You starting to make me a little jealous....

Thanks! But don't get too jealous, I'm a bit new at the accumulation game and I'm quite sure I don't hold a candle to several of the collections here. I don't really think about value, collectibility or rairity, I just try to pick up what I like and would use. The stockman just seems to be the pattern I like the most.

Thanks! But don't get too jealous, I'm a bit new at the accumulation game and I'm quite sure I don't hold a candle to several of the collections here. I don't really think about value, collectibility or rairity, I just try to pick up what I like and would use. The stockman just seems to be the pattern I like the most.

Far as I’m concerned, that’s the best way to collect. Value to others has no meaning in value to my eye!

Back