What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

View attachment 874220
Enjoy your Saturday folks!

I never get tired of seeing that Boker....

So much for cutting my grass today!!

IMG_2027.jpg

Guess I'll pack the 881...

IMG_2028.jpg

That's a GEC #35 Churchill in ebony. Two useful blades on a single spring. :):thumbsup: It's like a Stockman without that spey blade I never use. Now, if they added a punch instead, I'd buy that! :D
View attachment 874226
Yep, realized it afterwards, I thought it was a whittler due to the swedge looking like a second blade at a quick glance.

Thank you, I still like the pattern.

Love that yellow one blade sowbelly!

I'm actually afraid that I've found my grail. I was hoping it would be something more exotic. I can't seem to get it out of my pocket and I'm losing interest in other knives... I am definitely not a steel snob, but I'm floored by this m390. I think mine is unusually thin behind the edge, too.

20180324_113700-1682x877.jpg

Gorgeous pipe.... and Jack!

Great shot Padruig! I almost took up a pipe a couple of years ago. All my mates think I'd suit one...?? :D

Yesterdays.
9SRuniz.jpg

Have fun Dylan :) :thumbsup:

I'm having an early night, so I can get an early start for a hike tomorrow :) Taking these three with me. Have a great weekend folks :thumbsup:

aw-ebony-lambsfoot-6-8s-jpg.873786

gec-hj9-1-9-jpg.873789

dutch-kl74-1-3-jpg.873792

Pàdruig Pàdruig Very nice briar; knife, too.

Thank you for all the kind words and compliments, fellas. I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend so far.

I'm getting ready to start breaking in this new pipe over a cup of coffee and a nice jack to fiddle with.

BcFIA1C.jpg

I'm a bit late posting as my son asked me to help him re-belt the supercharger on his car, and asked me to bring an old knife that I didn't mind getting dirty (as opposed to his clean knives). I picked through some boxes and found two for Stagurday carry, one of which fit his request. As we assessed the job, it became clear that he wanted to save time by cutting the old belt off. I'm from the school where you don't cut any belt until the new belt is in place and working. We did it the "hard way" and got the job done without any cutting. I brought the Edge Brand (Solingen) small hunter home where it will now serve as a letter opener (the blade needs some cleaning, but that ain't gonna happen soon). The Parker IMAI canoe was an impulse grab from the box and will ride out the rest of the day in my pocket.

oMHviCp.jpg

- Stuart

Love that yellow one blade sowbelly!

I'm actually afraid that I've found my grail. I was hoping it would be something more exotic. I can't seem to get it out of my pocket and I'm losing interest in other knives... I am definitely not a steel snob, but I'm floored by this m390. I think mine is unusually thin behind the edge, too.

View attachment 874366

I just like that knife !! Nicely pictured :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks guys,
I’ve only had it a couple of days, and I’m really taken by it. Great f&f, too, on a new Case knife.

Back