What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Tomorrow’s carry without a doubt .
Fresh out of the tube and what a knife .
Could not be more impressed :thumbsup:
Xn6ehYG.jpg

This USA made Uncle Henry arrived in the mail today and went out for a little elk scouting adventure with me and my daughter. Even put it to use slicing up a little food.

Y'all have a spring elk season? Dang, some folks get all the luck. Nice knife.
- Stuart

Reactions: 315
Y'all have a spring elk season? Dang, some folks get all the luck. Nice knife.
- Stuart

I wish!! The unfortunate part is all this country is a private timber company and they shut us out during any open elk season, except one lucky hunter that is drawn. I'm crossing my fingers:)

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

This USA made Uncle Henry arrived in the mail today and went out for a little elk scouting adventure with me and my daughter. Even put it to use slicing up a little food.

Shrade sure made some great knives- congrats on your new friend.

What mountain range is this?
That peak is massive!

Internet’s still messed up and won’t get anyone out till Friday. Here’s some belated Monday micarta to hold you over. I love how the colors compliment each other.

Top knife Lone Wolf/Loveless City Knife in maroon canvas micarta.

JD Ellis Lanny’s Clip natural canvas micarta scales with red linen micarta liners with a blue G10 frame and maroon linen micarta bolsters with a Sandvik 12C27

Bottom knife needs no introduction, last years Traditional Forum Knife.

rfpvAJa.jpg

E3cjgUm.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

Thanks for the amazing pics :) :thumbsup:

WHAT? You don't like Crass?!!! ;) That's a bummer about Penny acting pretentious. I can see how that can be off putting. I am pretty sure I have a Poison Girls lp around here, I'll see if I can find it.

26791309377_9de09ab6ef_h.jpg

A LOT of people have said that over the years! :D I think Penny has got even worse as he's got older, Steve Ignorant was supposed to be a nicer guy. I saw the Poison Girls a couple of times, but I can't remember if Crass were on the same ticket of one of those gigs or not. I've often been to gigs, and actually missed one or more of the bands! :rolleyes: :D

Your Winchester has some beautiful character my friend :) :thumbsup:

I'm carrying my ebony Lambsfoot today, and the carbon Case Swayback that Gary recently gifted me :) :thumbsup:

AW Ebony Lambsfoot 25-7.JPG

Case Swayback Jack 2-2.JPG

Back