What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Congratulations to you and your wife, Taylor. Great news for all y'all.

What Gevonovich Gevonovich said.
BTW, the Continental posted by Gevonovich Gevonovich prompted me to pull out and post this five blade, 2.75" Munster camping knife for Stagurday.

CqO7hA8.jpg

mlYWZTn.jpg

The long Wharncliffe/lambsfoot-like blade is a file with the rasp grooves on the thick flat (not sharp) edge. The unseen corkscrew is the 5th "blade".
- Stuart
An absolutely smashing piece, Stuart !!! I love everything about it...wow. great photos too

I've been carrying three knives as of late..... Mostly because I wear overalls every day and got the pockets....

Today I'm doing a little maintenance on the three I've been carrying lately. With me as always, a Peanut. I've also fallen in love with the LT Wright Patriot. Even skinned and quartered a deer with it. Finally, the best stag ivI' ever had on a knife, Henckels Copperhead (A gift from M.T. Damascus).

A good day indeed!

xlJNdIG.jpg

xGthPcR

xGthPcR

Last edited:
Wow. 200 posts behind.

Been a busy weekend.

My stag 81 came with me to a car show today in the cobra. Kids and wife came too. Was for “bikers against child abuse”. Makes the fact that I won kids choice even better! Great people, and a great cause. Inside photo after home cause I’m beat. Biggest trophy the cobra won yet!
BF3005CD-4828-4610-9F8D-6D27B91D6A2B.jpeg

I've been carrying three knives as of late..... Mostly because I wear overalls every day and got the pockets....

Today I'm doing a little maintenance on the three I've been carrying lately. With me as always, a Peanut. I've also fallen in love with the LT Wright Patriot. Even skinned and quartered a deer with it. Finally, the best stag ivI' ever had on a knife, Henckels Copperhead (A gift from M.T. Damascus).

A good day indeed!

xlJNdIG.jpg

xGthPcR

xGthPcR

That Henckels’ stag is beautiful indeed!

Wow. 200 posts behind.

Been a busy weekend.

My stag 81 came with me to a car show today in the cobra. Kids and wife came too. Was for “bikers against child abuse”. Makes the fact that I won kids choice even better! Great people, and a great cause. Inside photo after home cause I’m beat. Biggest trophy the cobra won yet!
View attachment 896105

That knife is deserving of a trophy as well.

Back