What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Sensational shot Gev! The shadows make it look like some creature from the deep:eek::D Some insect metamorphosis...:cool:

Regards, Will

That is a spectacular Horseman Gev and I do so love them.... View attachment 896180

Speaking about sensational :eek:The drill and saw and that bone and a Wostenholm to boot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the treat :):thumbsup:

Sensational shot Gev! The shadows make it look like some creature from the deep:eek::D Some insect metamorphosis...:cool:

Regards, Will
I so appreciate your thoughts, Will !!!!! Thank you my friend:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D

auL96dD.jpg

To me, it doesn't get much better!!! Just found out me and my wife are expecting about 8 weeks along!!! Getting some work done at the property then fundraiser for the football team I coach tomorrow! Great weekend!!!
19k2kAk.jpg
Congratulations that’s great news! :)

VERY nice one there Ron :cool:

Thanks, Will
Thanks my friend! :)

That’s a nice looking Churchill!
Thanks for the compliment! This one is actually a 53 TK Cuban. Churchill’s daddy! :D

The more I look at these, the more I feel I would love carrying one, in any cover material (though yours is fantastic). Great looking knife.
Thank you! If you like a big knife these carry extremely well with the single spring design! :)

Long day for me: our seniors delivered their thesis defenses before panels of teachers and the board of governors. I sat through four of them today. It’s been a good year!

I carried my 77 and 74 and then switched to my shuffler when I got home and raked the yard and mowed.

8_AE1203_D-_B2_B2-4916-_B759-_CD428_FB950_C2.jpg

Back