What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Northwoods Everyday Barlow in Cocobolo with a CPM-154 Sheepsfoot blade.

41818027331_46b411f793_b.jpg
Smashing edc !!

I have mostly been lurking the past several days as I have been rather busy. I've enjoyed catching up on everyone's carry choices, so many terrific knives.

Today, I am enjoying an exercise in redundancy. Two of my favorite GEC releases to date, at least since I've been interested in GEC knives.

9po8bHM.jpg

Thanks, Dean! Nice TC you're sporting today!

Thanks, Gary!

Open heart and thank you !! Gorgeous TC and that blade is perfection, Dean. Great photograph !!!!

I thought that was what the surgery was. I am glad your recovery has been and is good. Thanks for the TC compliment. :)

Today is Wooden Wednesday, so I have my ebony Huckleberry in pocket. I am also carrying my new Case Teardrop again as it seems to be falling into my pocket or hand frequently!

Greetings from Stockholm! We took the ship there and spend a few days walking in the old parts of the city. I had a small vic with me, nothing to shout about. Food was excellent, we found a marvellous Lebanese restaurant.

What irritated me was that they were selling Finnish knives in a Swedish wiking shop! Blashemy!

Back