What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

paulhilborn paulhilborn very sorry to hear of your loss, step parents are very special people when they make your parents happy.

@5K Qs thanks for the food/knife love, believe it or not I’m still working on that hunk of beef. Should finish it up tonight - I’m thinking Philly cheesesteaks!

These two, gonna make a trip to Sacramento for Beer Week, gonna get some SFO Beers LOL!
leYzDtR.jpg

That 43 is looking better all the time! I grew up in the Sacramento area, but moved away just before Beer Week got started. Have fun!

That is a ridiculously rad pocket slip. Who made it if I may ask?

Now, I can’t remember, is it Black Friday or SAK Friday?

ASDrNcP.jpg

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your condolences and support. I've been a member here for a spell and it is without a doubt a place of enjoyment and solace for me. Headed home after my step dads funeral and instead of sorrow we (my boys and I) have smiles on our faces remembering a good man. Life full circle as Grandpas great daughter of 7 weeks was in attendance. The circle of life continues:cool::thumbsup:

A special knife for a special day.
4MmFy2.jpg

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your condolences and support. I've been a member here for a spell and it is without a doubt a place of enjoyment and solace for me. Headed home after my step dads funeral and instead of sorrow we (my boys and I) have smiles on our faces remembering a good man. Life full circle as Grandpas great daughter of 7 weeks was in attendance. The circle of life continues:cool::thumbsup:

A special knife for a special day.
4MmFy2.jpg

Condolences Paul :( I've been busy this week, and skipped a few pages :oops: Good knife choice my friend :thumbsup:

Thissun again.... playing with the picture taker on muh iBox.

View attachment 908435
Don’t know what I like more, the knife or the cigar?!? Arturo Fuente makes a great smoke. My brothers and I are headed to Bandon Dunes for a golf weekend over Memorial Day to celebrate my older brothers 60th. I’m gifting him a box of those beauties!

Carried these 2 to coffee with friends this morning

I really enjoy carrying those knives . They make me feel good .
But then when it comes down to getting work done , I get this one out to carry .

It is just an excellent knife to use and I do not mind getting it a little dirty .

Harry

Back