What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

39447675590_b38beeea74_b.jpg

Camillus

Whetstone39

Gold Member
Whoa! Is that TC Barlow new-to-you, Tom? That's a special knife! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Watchpocket Knife of the Week for me is a Case mini copperhead:
gkzLoVj.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a harvest orange Tribal Lock:
View attachment 1010243

Peanut of the Week is a Case Delrin TruSharp (thanks, Cory):
YM99LV1.jpg

- GT

Thanks GT! Cool coral of Case you have selected for the week :cool: :thumbsup:

I am the original owner of the TC, but rarely carry it, not exactly sure why :confused:. Probably because it is my only one. I have another single blade from the most recent run (I think), but at present am unable to pinpoint its exact location. I refuse to think of it as “lost” :).

My plans for today are decidedly suburban, but I am carrying a plow and a farmer.

T. Erdelyi

Basic Member

You can fake/simulate a lot of things but character like that has to be earned. I love that look.

I'm a recent sowbelly convert and I'm waiting on delivery of my Case single blade yellow delrin in CV.

The thing about the single blade Sowbelly is that they’re so pocket friendly and the blade length is equivalent to a small Sebenza 21.

It makes a great people friendly alternative to the Sebenza and the backspring on the single blade is just stiff enough but still easy to open by pinching the blade.

RDaneel

Gold Member
Your to kind, Dean !!! Thank you !

Your beauty looks lovely in red....wow !!!

Thanks, Gev!

Two stunning knives and a cheerful companion make for a heavenly hike, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Watchpocket Knife of the Week for me is a Case mini copperhead:
gkzLoVj.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a harvest orange Tribal Lock:
View attachment 1010243

Peanut of the Week is a Case Delrin TruSharp (thanks, Cory):
YM99LV1.jpg

- GT

Thanks, Gary! If it weren't for my friend, I'd not be enjoying the outdoors as much or as often. :)

I am overwhelmed by your Case Cwality Carry today!! :thumbsup::):D

paulhilborn

Gold Member
This ones for you Ken as I see your a Buckeye fan. My son is a die hard Buckeye fan as well and he's still trying to recover from last week, I think you have a bye this week? I'm a die hard Irish fan so I feel your pain. My Irish play up or down to their opponent and I'm not sure if their luck can hold out through the rest of the season:(

WiOayY.jpg

Last edited:
I broke out an old favorite today. This knife was the first Barlow I ever really connected with, and I fell hard. It’s seen a lot of use and pocket time over the years.

The 2-blade 77 Barlow with sheepsfoot secondary really ticks a ton of boxes for me personally. I just have a hard time deciding whether I prefer a spearpoint or clip main blade. The outdoorsman in me loves the sturdiness of the spearpoint. The handyman in me loves the versatility of the clip’s precise tip.

The natural canvas micarta covers are a huge bonus on this one; something we may never see again on a Northfield knife. I think that it was mistake on GEC’s part, to relegate canvas micarta to the Tidioute lines of knives.

RhfbCfuh.jpg

I broke out an old favorite today. This knife was the first Barlow I ever really connected with, and I fell hard. It’s seen a lot of use and pocket time over the years.

The 2-blade 77 Barlow with sheepsfoot secondary really ticks a ton of boxes for me personally. I just have a hard time deciding whether I prefer a spearpoint or clip main blade. The outdoorsman in me loves the sturdiness of the spearpoint. The handyman in me loves the versatility of the clip’s precise tip.

The natural canvas micarta covers are a huge bonus on this one; something we may never see again on a Northfield knife. I think that it was mistake on GEC’s part, to relegate canvas micarta to the Tidioute lines of knives.

RhfbCfuh.jpg
Good to see that beauty again, Buzz !!

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC