What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Today GEC #99 Farm & Field
View attachment 1011099

That's a bold eye poppin pic there Dave, very:cool:
Paul, your pics always have the best colors! You show off the browns wonderfully!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fat stag there! I bet it fills the hand. :thumbsup:
NICE shot!
Is that a .17 cal ?

Thanks Mark, compliment returned to you as I love that old Jack on an old Cattaraugas advertisement:thumbsup: wonderful mellow vintage brown bone:thumbsup:

Dwight, that one never ceases to amaze me! Simply Beautiful!
Thank you Lance. How fortunate I was to win such a jewel.

73Yp6Nf.jpg
Mark that is simply amazing.

It's rainy day, so I'm rehersing a bit for the lectures tomorrow. With some nice knive company of course.

P92XWka.jpg

oQ2vosp.jpg
My goodness what a lovely valley!

That pair (especially the ebony BSK) rules, Tom! :cool::thumbsup: Semper Paratus whether you need to cut or not!

Thanks, Tom. :) Carrying 12 knives reassures me I'll have versatility! :p:thumbsup:

Your agrarian duo rings my chimes, Tom! :thumbsup::cool: Thanks for the TC story and the Case compliment.:)

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a GEC 72 (thanks, Dee):
pxelv55.jpg

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Marbles ram's horn sowbelly:
fxJqT0t.jpg

- GT

Thanks GT! Nice pairing :thumbsup:, did you make the leather lanyard for the 72? Very cool :cool:

Carrying these two on a windy, lazy Sunday.

MZDb50O.jpg

Awesome bone jigging, Mark, what brand is it?
Thanks, Jeff! It's a Cattaraugus. 21489 - 3 1/4"

That's a bold eye poppin pic there Dave, very:cool:

Thanks Mark, compliment returned to you as I love that old Jack on an old Cattaraugas advertisement:thumbsup: wonderful mellow vintage brown bone:thumbsup:
TY:thumbsup:

Thank you Lance. How fortunate I was to win such a jewel.

Mark that is simply amazing.

My goodness what a lovely valley!
Thanks, Dwight! It draws me in too!

My Sunday morning office. My workstation:cool:
Not shown is my guitar and pedal board, microphone, or thermos filled with black coffee. Maybe next week. Not really worried about anyone wondering why I’m taking pictures of my pocket knife- they already know I’m weird.:DView attachment 1011211 I like to carry something classy and not too big to church, but now it’s jack’o lantern time, I’m adding these to my arsenal.View attachment 1011213

Back