What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Happy Halloween:eek::eek:! Care of @btb01 :cool:

6NRAH1X.jpg

Indeed! The Henderson’s went really well on the meatloaf I made.:D Stunning stag on that lambsfoot! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

That's good to hear :) Thank you very much :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic Alan :cool: :thumbsup:

Good Morning! Today my carry will be a Case Teardrop and my Ashley's :D
View attachment 1012364 View attachment 1012366

Nice choice Dave :thumbsup:

Happy Halloween:eek::eek:! Care of @btb01 :cool:

6NRAH1X.jpg

LOL! Very good! :D :thumbsup:

Got a call early this morning. My brother-in-law was going to the ER with kidney stones! :eek: I grabbed Biscuit and dropped it in my pocket as I headed out the door. Setting in a hospital room ain’t my idea of a fun filled Wednesday, but we do what we have to for family! :thumbsup:

44048395751_936186b576_b_d.jpg

Hope he's going to be OK Ron :thumbsup:

RALF, the wife and I are ready for tonight's festivities.
WyJ61oi.png

6XBoeCp.jpg

Fantastic my friend, have a great evening :) :thumbsup:

A gift from my friend Primble some years back, wish he was around more:thumbsup: a 2013 first release Scout, one of my favorites:)
5FfVM8.jpg

JPJMNa.jpg

A gift from nature as well, a BEAUTIFUL sunset:cool:
oJBozs.jpg

Beautiful knife !

International Knife of the Week is one my daughter got for me in Toledo, Spain:
8aAIJhR.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a Remington Big Daddy Barlow (thanks, Shawn):
6A2DqJH.jpg

Watchpocket Knife of the Week is a Hen & Rooster mini canoe (thanks, Will):
5IUle2s.jpg

Lambsfoot of the Week is my Cracker Jack, a stag lambsfoot (the entire run was sort of a gift to the community from Jack Black ;):cool::thumbsup:):
View attachment 1012253

- GT

Very nice selection, especially like the first and the last !

Lovely Black n Red pairing Dylan :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. A terrific pair you are sporting today.

Decided to carry something a bit different today. I haven't done a whole lot with the 44s since I got them. Generally if I do not take to a pattern right away, I set it aside for revisiting at a later time. Something that I have come to recognize rather acutely since arriving on these forums is that tastes and such tend to evolve.

GEC did a tremendous job on their first run of 44s. From an overall perspective pertaining to its fit, finish, and action, I do not think I have a better made knife from GEC (and I have accumulated quite a few...). If this knife is a testament to what we should come to expect from GEC, those of us who appreciate the brand have a lot to look forward to in the future.

z2ftu8C.jpg

I got home late yesterday after being in South Dakota since last Friday, hunting pheasants. The weather was great, and the pheasants were plentiful and wild!! Among some fixed blade bird knives, I carried the Maserin Plow. The Wright lambsfoot playing in the woodpile with it this morning stayed home, away from pesky TSA fingers.

78OO02L.jpg

This was my playground for a few days.

IylLOVL.jpg

DrsEbQo.jpg

I'm slowly plodding through the pages since last Friday, so apologies for my lack of comments and kudos. There have been some fine knives posted.
- Stuart

A gift from my friend Primble some years back, wish he was around more:thumbsup: a 2013 first release Scout, one of my favorites:)
5FfVM8.jpg

JPJMNa.jpg

A gift from nature as well, a BEAUTIFUL sunset:cool:
oJBozs.jpg

I always enjoy seeing your Scout, Paul! :thumbsup: I miss Primble, too!! :(

International Knife of the Week is one my daughter got for me in Toledo, Spain:
8aAIJhR.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a Remington Big Daddy Barlow (thanks, Shawn):
6A2DqJH.jpg

Watchpocket Knife of the Week is a Hen & Rooster mini canoe (thanks, Will):
5IUle2s.jpg

Lambsfoot of the Week is my Cracker Jack, a stag lambsfoot (the entire run was sort of a gift to the community from Jack Black ;):cool::thumbsup:):
View attachment 1012253

- GT
Thank you for your comment, Gary. You have a nice group of knives for this week, as always I particularly like your Remington Barlow. :thumbsup:

Back