What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

x74j5ve.jpg

I always enjoy seeing your Scout, Paul! :thumbsup: I miss Primble, too!! :(

Thank you for your comment, Gary. You have a nice group of knives for this week, as always I particularly like your Remington Barlow. :thumbsup:

I carried my favorite Barlow on the hike today.

Thanks Dean, love the Ancient:cool:
Easy to see why you'd miss that, Senhor Pinto! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Transatlantic groan! :rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbsup:

Thanks for the encouragement, Spaten! :) I wish people would say that about ME. ;)

Thanks, I couldn't agree with you more. :)

EVERY day is a great SAK day IMHO! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I know what you mean about SAK familiarity, David! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Happy (mathematical) Halloween!! :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

I still think that's a toothsome toothpick, Chip! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

It's probably UNIntentional, but isn't it UNIque how your UNIty and UNIcorn work in UNIson to provide UNIform, UNIversal, and UNImpeded pleasure that one might decide to wear a UNItard and ride a UNIcycle! :rolleyes::p

And you've added a grand green duo to the day's greats, Joshua! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Terrific twosome, Jeff! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I wasn't aware that Case made a trapper with serrated blade. :thumbsup:

Your Runt reminds me of a Pere David stag lambsfoot that Half/Stop Half/Stop has, and of some Rough Rider stag canoes I've had (and given away). :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I like stag in all of its manifestations, I think. ;)

You MAY have overdone the sharpening! ;):D

Compelling capture of captivating coal/crimson combo, Dylan! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Pleasant pair! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I like the jigging on the Opinel! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Tom. :)

Thanks, Nick. :) That Weck is a heck of a knife! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Fantastic couple of folders, Tom! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Handsome 25, Barrett, and thanks for your rationale for your Farm Boy over mini trapper preference! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks, Dean. :)

You're a persuasive sales rep, @Lift link! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm convinced; where do I sign up for one of those?? :p

That's a notable pair of almost-twins, Harry! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: And thanks for answering my nosy question. Sports affiliations tend to be complicated! :eek:;)

Remarkable knife and sensational sunset, Paul! :cool::thumbsup::cool: That Primble could take a good photo, too! :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Thanks, John; it's definitely nice stag, but some of the glow may be due to posing it in a glass block basement window with direct sunshine diffusing through. :):cool:

I like it, Wayne!! :cool::thumbsup::cool: I've had my eye on those for quite some time, but can't decide which covers I want. :rolleyes:

My Sabre is definitely NOT stainless; I should have noticed that yours was. :eek: Thanks for the table info. I have mixed feelings about your DGT acronym; that could be seen as Dead GT. ;)

Thanks for the Haywood info and the compliment, Jack. :) Happy Twin Lambs Day! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Or maybe it was just bad luck the second time! ;) You may have to try again to decide which is the truth. :thumbsup::)

Thanks for appreciating my knife, gentlemen! :)

You have so many fine knives, Dave! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

- GT
Thanks Gary, I agree, Primble was picture perfect:thumbsup:

Paul, I feel like you've been doing a "Best of #15's" thing in this thread over the last week or so! :cool: :thumbsup:

Always enjoy seeing that one, Ron. It's just about the perfect Franken-knife (which I guess makes it appropriate for Halloween, as well!) :D :thumbsup: (Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. Hopefully if he's not feeling better already, he will be soon!)

Figured I'd stick with the Burnt Orange #25 for Halloween -- it's as fitting as anything else I have.

7PR1BIw.jpg
Thanks Barrett, that's a great pic right there, perfect pumpkin orange:thumbsup::cool:

What a great old Case Spaten:cool::cool::cool:

Love it, nothing better then family time in my opinion:thumbsup:
Thanks Paul. I believe it's important to teach this younger generation about things like shooting bows and guns, using knives as tools, camping and surviving in the woods, carving pumpkins, building useful stuff, etc. That way these traditions won't become extinct in this fast paced, politically correct, technology-age that's developing. Hopefully they will pass it down to their own kids. Plus it's all just plain fun, especially when sharing it with your kids. Hopping off my soapbox now :D

Back