What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you, fellas, for the kind compliments.

Best wishes for you and your family, Ron. Hoping for no further complications and a speedy recovery.
Aside from the worrisome family news, you are sporting a terrific knife. Certainly a favorite of mine.

It is rather odd to see your knives without the expected patina. ;) Greta duo, all the same!

You've scored a beauty, my friend. I told Charlie in person that the red soup bones are easily my favorite TC out there in the wild.

You have excellent taste. I might have to dig an A. Fuente out of my humidor for an evening smoke. The knife isn't too shabby either.

Well, I was just carrying the AC Lambsfoot today but then Lyle's exceptional SFO landed in my mailbox and I had to put it right in the pocket.

HGw33nl.jpg

Same here. From the mailbox to my pocket. (after posing for a picture or two)
F5DOQdG.jpg

A good knife day today. I'd kept a look out for this one and finally one appeared on the exchange, thanks Dan:thumbsup: a 2013, 48 with old tan jigged bone covers:cool:
aOoxbn.jpg

8idlCp.jpg

My Lick Creek from Lyle arrived today also:D
ErUZvl.jpg
Folks....tremendous quality, style, and fine detail make for one awesome piece of cutlery lore in those Lick Creeks ...wow !!

Otter again. If this had a better interface between spring and tang (there is a little flaw) this would be very near GEC level quality.

lPxzt0c.jpg

And by the way, expect more lockbacks from me in the future. I have played with the Buck Duke lately and plan to get the Squire, maybe something from Boker in the near future. Just beginning to enjoy the easy pull and security of the lock.

Going on a holiday at the island of Gomera this weekend. See you!

oh man, I thought ya knew...:confused:o_O

I just made it up! :rolleyes:

Classy Gev :thumbsup:

Hospital duty again today. There’s a blood clot in his leg. I’m totin this buttery smooth Ebony Churchhill as a worry stone.

43955486184_43b38c304c_b_d.jpg

Hope he's not in too much pain Ron, nasty business kidney stones :( My thoughts are with you all :thumbsup:

A John Lloyd and a John Primble for me today.

h7wA3UE.jpg

Stellar pairing Tom :thumbsup:

Rainy day today, fortunately I have ye olde scratted Ancient in my pocket.

Excellent pic Dean, one of Charlie's finest :thumbsup:

Think I'm developing a BB fixation

iyE5FWU.jpg

Easy to see why Will :thumbsup:

Jack, I may usually be an unwitting mark for all manner of scammers, but every now and then, I notice the patterns in my surroundings! :rolleyes::D:thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

Carrying these two, without any patina. :confused:
View attachment 1012862

Nice pairing Taylor :thumbsup:

Love that red and black combo Jeff, looks like a great edge on your Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Another beauty Nick :thumbsup:

View attachment 1012901

The Exchange is a blessing and a curse. You come away with prizes like this Soupbone, but you pay dearly!

Congratulations Leslie :thumbsup:

Well, I was just carrying the AC Lambsfoot today but then Lyle's exceptional SFO landed in my mailbox and I had to put it right in the pocket.

HGw33nl.jpg

Those two look great together Dylan, stellar pic as always :thumbsup:

Same here. From the mailbox to my pocket. (after posing for a picture or two)
F5DOQdG.jpg

That's a beautiful knife :) :thumbsup:

Both yesterday and today, when I posted my "multi-quote masterpieces" admiring all the fine knives posted here, I neglected to actually post what I'm totin' today (and all week, as is my custom). :eek::(:thumbsdown: So I'll do that now before I hit the sack.
My Plain Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone canoe. It's the first canoe I ever handled, and it started an addiction that I can't escape!
lj6z6mS.jpg

My Fancy Canoe of the Week is a Mohawk stag canoe from AG Russell (Böker made??):
gSG6VtL.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Belknap Blue Grass Barlow:
mgXcUih.jpg

Peanutish Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider baby copperhead:
Scgy0XH.jpg

- GT

Nice to see more of your carries my large pocketed friend :) :thumbsup:

Otter again. If this had a better interface between spring and tang (there is a little flaw) this would be very near GEC level quality.

lPxzt0c.jpg

And by the way, expect more lockbacks from me in the future. I have played with the Buck Duke lately and plan to get the Squire, maybe something from Boker in the near future. Just beginning to enjoy the easy pull and security of the lock.

Enjoy your hols Mr Finn, stylish Otter :thumbsup:

Palo Santo and Ebony today for me :) The Maserin Sodbuster in D2 was a kind gift from @Padruig, I received yesterday, together with some other gifts, a couple of which are shown with my 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

F4U7KQC.jpg

kNpEiyn.jpg

lPxzt0c.jpg

Every time I see that Otter I'm tempted to order one :cool: It's such a gorgeous knife. :thumbsup:

Every time I see that Otter I'm tempted to order one :cool: It's such a gorgeous knife. :thumbsup:

They are. Now that I think of it, the best fitted and finished Otter I have is the anchor knife. The edge was not perfect so I took a guided diamond sharpener and reground the edge. Now it is flawless. No gaps, the seam between spring and tang is nice and even, everything is flush and smooth.

Sitting in the hospital posting from my phone. I got my new Lick Creek in the mail yesterday but no chance to photograph yet. It’s a great knife. I dropped my pocket full of Ebony this morning. Using a recycled photo. I’m going to the big knife show in Pigeon Forge this weekend. I’ve got a beautiful Stag 14 and an Ebony 14 TC waiting there for me. It should be a great trip. :)

F2463D25-DAF0-4B9F-84AF-69999360D3E4.jpeg

Sitting in the hospital posting from my phone. I got my new Lick Creek in the mail yesterday but no chance to photograph yet. It’s a great knife. I dropped my pocket full of Ebony this morning. Using a recycled photo. I’m going to the big knife show in Pigeon Forge this weekend. I’ve got a beautiful Stag 14 and an Ebony 14 TC waiting there for me. It should be a great trip. :)

View attachment 1013244

Not sure why you’re in the hospital but hope it gets resolved.

Back