What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Imperial US Navy Utility

vY3NoHih.jpg

An annual task cuz THEY’LL BE BACK!
I’m always amazed at the extensive traveling root systems of Virg Creeper.
Sabres make great gettem dirty working
knives!

Yes and yes. Thanks, Jeff.

The picture of those two knives made me think of the old rhyme about Jack Spratt and his wife.

Today it’s just this one Weck by itself again.

That's all you really need, Nick.

knife content, technically carried them from about lunch time, when I bought'em ;)

Very nice acquisitions.

29 months with the Peanut in my pocket

Pretty peanut, pal.

Heavens to Betsy! :eek: That bony slim trapper is stellar, Stuart! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider Copperhead

Thanks, GT, and I am staggered by your copperhead.

Diamond Jack.

That's a beauty, Alan.

Thanks, fellas, I do love the jigging on these. It's a Parker-Frost contract knife made by Schrade USA in 1978. They made a whole series of them in different patterns. I have three stockmen in the brown bone shown, as well as green bone and red bone. Carbon steel blades, basically a jigged bone 881 or 8OT.

Boy, Jeff, those are some fine examples. I have several knives from various Parker affiliated firms, all pretty good or better, but those are some of the best that I've seen. (Note to self: You don't need any more knives.)

Stockman Sunday.

Stunning Schrade.

Man, I need a pearl knife for Sundays.
Your Catt is a stunner!

Thanks, Jeff. I was feeling fancy and went to the pearl pile for today's totin'.

Imperial US Navy Utility

I don't remember seeing that fine old fella, Steve. Thanks for showing it.

- Stuart

Thanks, Jack. :):D Congrats on the box of goodness from Dylan!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider Copperhead:
View attachment 1014493

- GT

Thank you GT, nice-looking Copperhead :) :thumbsup:

Two classics there Jack.

Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black I'm glad to see that 15 get some pocket time my friend.

It's treasured Randy :) :thumbsup:

Forgot to post my carry for today and I have 2 in my pocket first up my Bonsa Jackknife not very well known but very well made Solingen Germany knives.
Next is my TC Ancient.
HoztHck.jpg

jMz3eaT.jpg

Stellar pairing :cool: :thumbsup:

An F. Wilhelm Jordan (Solingen-Wald) premium pen and a Cattaraugus premium jack today.

f9byyOb.jpg

- Stuart

Beautiful Stuart :thumbsup:

Love seeing pictures of peanuts that are pocket worn the old fashioned way... by being carried everyday all day. It's looking really good

Thank you! I do feel that I should mention that it is Case's Pocket Worn Bermuda Green Bone. It has certainly aged well in the pocket, but I had a little help from the factory. ;)

Pretty peanut, pal.

- Stuart

Thank you, Stuart!

Thank you! I do feel that I should mention that it is Case's Pocket Worn Bermuda Green Bone. It has certainly aged well in the pocket, but I had a little help from the factory. ;)

There is no pocket worn like time. That is a gorgeous nut and one u should be proud of!

Back