What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

IMG_20141001_160341_zpszzt9dgla.jpg

IMG-20141001-161206-zpsgb4svnf8.jpg

Oh yeah that was a good one.
Remember the one where Barney was going to quit? Andy asked “but what’ll you do?”
Barney~” Why I’ll just get a job down at the pickle factory”
Andy~” you don’t know anything about making pickles!”
Barney~” they can always use another brine taster.”

Great shots. I need one of those knife trees.

Thank you for everything you bring to this place Stuart :) :thumbsup:

Thank you and all others, Jack. I am the lucky one.

Nice knives, danged if I've ever used a hook on birds...

Me, either, Jerry, as I usually breast them out, but I have/will use that hook as a tamp for a pipe full of tobacco. My benefactor, @Half/Stop , suggested taking the blade out to slim the knife and that is a fine suggestion, too.

Almost many minis, Stuart, but they're magnificent! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Showpieces, Stuart! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Miscellaneous knife this week is a Marbles Handyman's Helper

Thanks, GT, but they pale in view of that magical Marbles. What a wonderful piece of work!

Right now, it is a bit damp outside but still managed to snap a pic of what's in my pocket. I hope everyone has a terrific Thanksgiving, or at least those of you who celebrate it. Otherwise, have a terrific day!

Great picture of a very handsome knife, Dylan. That is more of a spade blade, than spear, and I love it.

I'm about to get a shave, and hit the hay before an early start tomorrow, so thought I'd post tomorrow's carry today. Once again, I hope all my US friends have a very happy Thanksgiving :thumbsup:

Tasteful trio, Jack. I'll toast you and all of The Porch today as I brave freezing temps to deep fry a few turkeys for my family and friends. Bourbon and cigars are my refuge.
- Stuart

45265017404_1629d733ba_b.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Cool pic Vince :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you and all others, Jack. I am the lucky one.

Me, either, Jerry, as I usually breast them out, but I have/will use that hook as a tamp for a pipe full of tobacco. My benefactor, @Half/Stop , suggested taking the blade out to slim the knife and that is a fine suggestion, too.

Thanks, GT, but they pale in view of that magical Marbles. What a wonderful piece of work!

Great picture of a very handsome knife, Dylan. That is more of a spade blade, than spear, and I love it.

Tasteful trio, Jack. I'll toast you and all of The Porch today as I brave freezing temps to deep fry a few turkeys for my family and friends. Bourbon and cigars are my refuge.
- Stuart

Thank you Stuart, it sounds as if you have a great day planned :)

Happy Thanksgiving folks :thumbsup:

Carrying way too many today, just because. Plus a couple of others. Again, just because. Don't forget a few Case and Opinels for the inevitable GAWs.View attachment 1024643
Very nice, Alan! Just because is one of my favorite reasons to load up my pockets with sharp things.

Just want to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a peaceful day with your loved ones.
I've got the Lloyd in my pocket and a 1990 Case 516-5 SS on Turkey duty today. I've been carving the holiday bird with this knife for at least 2 decades now.
qIO1WWu.jpg

Very nice, Alan! Just because is one of my favorite reasons to load up my pockets with sharp things.

Just want to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a peaceful day with your loved ones.
I've got the Lloyd in my pocket and a 1990 Case 516-5 SS on Turkey duty today. I've been carving the holiday bird with this knife for at least 2 decades now.
qIO1WWu.jpg
Thank you Gary. A wonderful holiday for you and yours. A Lloyd, always! And that Case is on its way to being an heirloom.

qIO1WWu.jpg

That Case looks well up to the job Gary, have a lovely day :) :thumbsup:

Back