What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Dwight, you've posted numerous pics with the same background as this one, and I think they're splendid shots. Did you have a box full of knives that you shot all on the same morning, or do you often have that same mist in the tree line?
Gt it's early morning fog and we have it fairly frequently in the fall and winter. I do try to get several different knives in on it. :) It's my light box. :D

73o6rq.jpg

ITS A TRAP!.............PER

Star Wars fans will see it ;)

Sorry for the lack of wood for Woodnesday, but having just finished re-handling the little Klein Sheepfoot, and needing more get acquainted time with this altogether pleasing Buck Blade Forums knife, it’s Elk Wednesday for me.
And like the elk on the little fixed blade, the antler scales on the Klein were rescued from the pet aisle at the store and spared the ignominious fate of becoming a dog chew.View attachment 1036346

Sorry for the lack of wood for Woodnesday, but having just finished re-handling the little Klein Sheepfoot, and needing more get acquainted time with this altogether pleasing Buck Blade Forums knife, it’s Elk Wednesday for me.
And like the elk on the little fixed blade, the antler scales on the Klein were rescued from the pet aisle at the store and spared the ignominious fate of becoming a dog chew.View attachment 1036346
Very good job Jeff.

Back