What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Merry Christmas All!

Gun Stock in ebony for me today.

rlCyJ7l.jpg

Some mighty nice knives have already been posted and I'm just getting my head straight! Luckily, I have light duty today, as most getting ready has been done. Just lighting and maintaining wood fires in two fireplaces and tuning on gas logs in two others (thank goodness that it is cold here). Miss Norma likes the ambiance. Accordingly, I'm totin' light today: a Schatt & Morgan equal end pen (1902-1928 and a Queen #21 equal end pen (which Queen sometimes cataloged as a sleeveboard, but it looks like a senator to me, 1945-1955).

mrFvDS3.jpg

mrFvDS3.jpg

7U1VJGg.jpg

z7slT27.jpg

Tomorrow, I'll have ribbon cutting and box opening, cigar clipping, and champagne foil cutting, so I'm stepping up to some toothpicks: a Queen City Texas toothpick (1925-1932) and a Queen City Tiny toothpick (1922-1945), just for cigar clippin'.

Hhk4zkG.jpg

PzVkLp8.jpg

KxMxcRs.jpg

KxMxcRs.jpg

Merry, merry, folks.
- Stuart

Some mighty nice knives have already been posted and I'm just getting my head straight! Luckily, I have light duty today, as most getting ready has been done. Just lighting and maintaining wood fires in two fireplaces and tuning on gas logs in two others (thank goodness that it is cold here). Miss Norma likes the ambiance. Accordingly, I'm totin' light today: a Schatt & Morgan equal end pen (1902-1928 and a Queen #21 equal end pen (which Queen sometimes cataloged as a sleeveboard, but it looks like a senator to me, 1945-1955).

mrFvDS3.jpg

mrFvDS3.jpg

7U1VJGg.jpg

z7slT27.jpg

Tomorrow, I'll have ribbon cutting and box opening, cigar clipping, and champagne foil cutting, so I'm stepping up to some toothpicks: a Queen City Texas toothpick (1925-1932) and a Queen City Tiny toothpick (1922-1945), just for cigar clippin'.

Hhk4zkG.jpg

PzVkLp8.jpg

KxMxcRs.jpg

KxMxcRs.jpg

Merry, merry, folks.
- Stuart
Some VERY nice selections!:thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas eve so far. We had to run out for a last minute gift this morning so we took the old 68 Ford out for a stroll. Lots of wrapping to do today, Northwoods to the rescue!
46398402302_d2fd884cdf_b.jpg

We will be super busy today and even more so tomorrow, so here is the carry for Christmas day. My Fiancée's carry is on the left. Its been in her pocket since the day it came in the post. I plan to carry the 85, seems festive to me ;). I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!
45725835994_93f7647cac_b.jpg

mrFvDS3.jpg

mrFvDS3.jpg

7U1VJGg.jpg

z7slT27.jpg

Hhk4zkG.jpg

PzVkLp8.jpg

KxMxcRs.jpg

KxMxcRs.jpg

Merry, merry, folks.
- Stuart

A Festival of light during the Dark Yuletide:thumbsup:

Bone looks good enough to chew ;) If you get my irreverent wording :D Kind of like crisp Goose skin or Turkey :D

All the best, Will

Just arrived, a Frank Buster Fight'n Rooster Whittler in Stag:thumbsup: Carbon blades with a nice stamp on the MASSIVE Sheepfoot:eek::thumbsup: accompanied with a cool pen and coping blade:thumbsup:
jsaG2D.jpg

fzyyVP.jpg

VS3p3p.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Wow, very nice. Going to need more pics of that one.

This Small Coke Bottle knife has found its way into me heart in just one day. Since it's arrival on Saturday, I just can't find any fault with it. Yeah, the shadow bone is Way Cool, but also the fit and finish is flawless with zero gaps and perfectly centered blades, and it's a perfect blade selection (clip/pen). To top it off, the pulls on both blades are equal on both sides, a perfect pull weight, solid half stops, wicked 'snap', and they don't bother my arthritis at all. I struggled with deciding whether to display this knife or carry and use it. But when all is said and done, how could I not throw this in my pocket.

Gorgeous, classic 2 blade jack. Think I like it. Nah. Rare as you know what.

Back