What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Marry Christmas to all! Carrying these two. And my Lambsfoot guardian knife in my back pocket.
D7ZEhpX.jpg

The debris pile from 5 kids, 2 of which bring gifts for everyone, is nice. And I think there is more in the garage. The Christmas 81 did its duty and got touched up and oiled up and stored away. Another successful year under its belt. I pulled out my new-to-me henckels stockman and came on to work. But not before stopping at the Shepard on the search (we don't do elf on the shelf anymore) and pondering the lord Jesus Christ and how, before he could die, he had to be born.
3FF6A00A-76DB-4C9B-87A8-FE7CC559BE06.jpeg 18D954A3-3798-4635-9388-E9CAE222A4EF.jpeg 5E33E580-9620-460D-B55A-31311D1D319F.jpeg

Outstanding photos Dwight
Thank you my friend. Hope you had a great Christmas.

PjTMp2d.jpg

I92wNZh.jpg

Merry Christmas & New Year to all here!

The Hare was snapped in the December twilight in the garden in town and is my Christmas card this year.

The other two are the carry for Christmas Eve.

Regards, Will
Wild and wonderful Will. And the knives... oh my.

T5mQoHt.jpg

¡Feliz Navidad y próspero Año Nuevo a todos!
Merry Christmas and happy New Year for you all!
Super cool photo and knife.

This Small Coke Bottle knife has found its way into me heart in just one day. Since it's arrival on Saturday, I just can't find any fault with it. Yeah, the shadow bone is Way Cool, but also the fit and finish is flawless with zero gaps and perfectly centered blades, and it's a perfect blade selection (clip/pen). To top it off, the pulls on both blades are equal on both sides, a perfect pull weight, solid half stops, wicked 'snap', and they don't bother my arthritis at all. I struggled with deciding whether to display this knife or carry and use it. But when all is said and done, how could I not throw this in my pocket.

No doubt you snagged a special rig John. I love the look of age on it.

Some mighty nice knives have already been posted and I'm just getting my head straight! Luckily, I have light duty today, as most getting ready has been done. Just lighting and maintaining wood fires in two fireplaces and tuning on gas logs in two others (thank goodness that it is cold here). Miss Norma likes the ambiance. Accordingly, I'm totin' light today: a Schatt & Morgan equal end pen (1902-1928 and a Queen #21 equal end pen (which Queen sometimes cataloged as a sleeveboard, but it looks like a senator to me, 1945-1955).

mrFvDS3.jpg

mrFvDS3.jpg

7U1VJGg.jpg

z7slT27.jpg

Tomorrow, I'll have ribbon cutting and box opening, cigar clipping, and champagne foil cutting, so I'm stepping up to some toothpicks: a Queen City Texas toothpick (1925-1932) and a Queen City Tiny toothpick (1922-1945), just for cigar clippin'.

Hhk4zkG.jpg

PzVkLp8.jpg

KxMxcRs.jpg

KxMxcRs.jpg

Merry, merry, folks.
- Stuart
As always Stuart, incredible specimens of breathtaking cutlery. :)

Merry Christmas One and All !!

29685819352_8739a08204_b.jpg

What a glorious photo of a gladiator of knives Gev!

A Space Odyssey - The dawn of a new year

This E Weck today. Bone covers differ from mark and pile sides.

Beautiful E Weck!!!

Dwight, the image in your first post and the text in your second combine for a sublime "Christmas card"
Thank you my friend! :)

Nice Christmas story here.
Wonderful Christmas story Greg!! Thanks for sharing it. fullsizeoutput_ced.jpeg

:D:D MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

A very good Christmas for me, great times with family. But one thing I'm greatful for knife wise an old friend has returned! This knife belonged to my uncle who passed when I was 10. Its the only thing of his I have.
v32k4n.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
282i49k.jpg

With my Rough Rider
Outstanding Grand Daddy David! :)

Feliz Navidad

La receta de mi abuela Molina sartén tacos de carne con ensalada de queso fresco.

La tarta de queso es la señorita Oro, hecha desde cero con un monstruo de seis libras!

Fotos de la tarta de queso en rodajas para seguir más tarde esta noche.

Excepcional !!!!

Obviously ;) NOT your traditional Christmas dinner. :eek::eek::eek:

LSYVovi.jpg

xnIuvXT.jpg

jPf6lkq.jpg

2wufAgz.jpg

1 THESSALONIANS 4:11

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

God Bless You & Yours

We had a wonderful Christmas with church, family, presents, and a big dinner. Now we are going to finish it off by going to the movies. Dropping my little single blade Peanut in my pocket since there won't be much cutting needed. Aquaman here we come...

Back