What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Merry Christmas, y’all!

I’ve had this one in my pocket this morning. It’s a handy knife for opening gifts/packages, with its pair of small pen blades and sheepsfoot. We also finished our puzzle this morning, which is something of a Christmas tradition in our family.

SXNlHTZ.jpg

For the last several days, I’ve been carrying this Tidioute #25, which I call my “BigBiscuit Special,” as Bob added the EO notch before I got this knife from him.

wEvwsuX.jpg

The other items in that photo are the contents of a gift package that Jack Black Jack Black put together for my daughter, Eleanor. He gave me one for my niece, as well. Thank you again, Jack… the gifts were a hit! Ellie insisted on using the pencil and notebook to do some “coloring” before she continued to open gifts. :D

I already shared this photo with Jack, but Ellie has also commandeered this hat that Jack gave me. It’s actually been quite handy, as we forgot to bring a warm hat for her to wear while we’re in England. Here she is getting ready to head out for Christmas Eve dinner yesterday.

mHuX9CJ.jpg

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Nice pics Barrett :) I'm glad the gifts went down well my friend :) :thumbsup:

What-a-Christmas-Trio, Jack! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: They're all very wintery in color! :cool::cool:

Couple of fine knives, and the Sword of the Spirit, Jeff - you're well-armed!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Marbles "demo knife" replica:
deRN9MZ.jpg

Big Knife this week is a Case slimline trapper (thanks, Tom):
Jm3itv9.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider Barlow:
fHtCQ4b.jpg

- GT

Thanks pal, nice threesome there :) :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend. Hope you had a great Christmas.

I did, thank you Dwight :) Hope you had a great time yourself :) :thumbsup:

SJBRHMb.jpg

Merry Christmas!!

And if you don’t do Christmas, I hope you had a restful day off!!

Joe

Cool pic Joe :) :thumbsup:

Is that a wren in your pocket?

- Del

zEosZsN.jpg

A6wxjZi.jpg

Xq3O1iE.jpg

Great pics Del :D Enjoy your Boxing Day :) :thumbsup:

I was hard at it, cooking and serving drinks yesterday, so I'm hoping to have a more relaxing day today ;) Hope everyone had a great Christmas :thumbsup:

WKPcuOF.jpg

zsz7Jcu.jpg

It is past my time... we were making rather merry.View attachment 1043458The best gifts aren’t things...
During a video chat yesterday, my son asked his two year old boy if there was something he wanted to show Papa and GeeGee. So the fine, handsome young lad turned to show us his tee shirt that said:
I
Am
THE
BIG
BROTHER

Woo hoo!;)
Congratulations Grandpa

Feliz Navidad

La receta de mi abuela Molina sartén tacos de carne con ensalada de queso fresco.

La tarta de queso es la señorita Oro, hecha desde cero con un monstruo de seis libras!

Fotos de la tarta de queso en rodajas para seguir más tarde esta noche.

Excepcional !!!!

Obviously ;) NOT your traditional Christmas dinner. :eek::eek::eek:

LSYVovi.jpg

xnIuvXT.jpg

jPf6lkq.jpg

2wufAgz.jpg

1 THESSALONIANS 4:11

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

God Bless You & Yours

Tacos dorados, ique ricos se ven!

Happy Boxing Day! I had the same combo in my pockets for the Christmas festivities that I've been carrying all weekend. (plus a SAK to lend out to my non-knifey friends :p ) I really should mix it up soon, but the blade combination is just so perfect. I won't kid myself by saying "I never need another knife" because we all know it's not about need at this point. :D

zUOKSoW.jpg
3XrcfuU.jpg

Back