What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This one came in yesterday so I'm totin' it today ;)

DAkIxGE.jpg

qhgXGm1.jpg

Another fine one. You are indeed the reigning master of early to mid 20th century traditionals. I’m totally digging that peach seed.

I just switched from my trusty old Android to an iPhone, and am going through the initial stages of working with a new camera. I hope this pic isn’t too awfully shoddy.

B3bzRMSh.jpg

I look forward to a fine day without torture.
Two hours in the dentist’s chambers being worked over yesterday...
It cost as much as 5 or 6 GEC SFOs would have:(
I told him I could have done it myself with a Dremel and some JB Weld.

I've never used JB Weld on teeth, but I did pull a neighbor's tooth with a pair of pliers, at her request, of course.

Gev, your Primble sowbelly is superb! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Is Flickr now mistreating its users??
Thanks for your concern about my carries ;). I posted some later in the day.
Yes and No. They told us you had a terabyte of free space...now the switch ;)...you only can have a thousand photos free and the oldest will all be deleted unless you go Pro. It's still good, but those of us that took them up on their original offer should be grandfathered in with no more uploads. Anyways, you asked, lets not get into a discussion here, just expect a lot of threads to go the way of Photobucket come Feb 5th. And so it goes

Last edited:
Another fine one. You are indeed the reigning master of early to mid 20th century traditionals. I’m totally digging that peach seed.

I just switched from my trusty old Android to an iPhone, and am going through the initial stages of working with a new camera. I hope this pic isn’t too awfully shoddy.

B3bzRMSh.jpg
That's an awfully nice pic of an awfully nice knife, Buzz.

Thanks Dave, it's a'boat one of my favorites, eh. :)
:thumbsup::p

So I am going to give you a quick lesson on how to use the word “eh”. It is so simple to use and anyone can do it.

All you have to do is make a statement like “It is a very nice day out today.” If you add “eh” to the end of that statement, you can turn it into a question that will require a friendly reply from the person you are talking to.

For example…”It is very nice day out today eh?” To which the other person will reply “Yes it is.” See how easy it is?

Now before coming to Canada, you can practice your use of the word “eh” and fit right in once you get here.

:thumbsup::p

So I am going to give you a quick lesson on how to use the word “eh”. It is so simple to use and anyone can do it.

All you have to do is make a statement like “It is a very nice day out today.” If you add “eh” to the end of that statement, you can turn it into a question that will require a friendly reply from the person you are talking to.

For example…”It is very nice day out today eh?” To which the other person will reply “Yes it is.” See how easy it is?

Now before coming to Canada, you can practice your use of the word “eh” and fit right in once you get here.
I will be sure to practice :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

B3bzRMSh.jpg

Pic looks great Buzz :thumbsup:

I have these two with me today.

PxAU6Vc.jpg

B3bzRMSh.jpg

Thanks Buzz and that's a fine pic of that old Camie !

We have 7" of snow and it's still falling, supposedly through tonight. I will be inside mostly, so I'm feeding the fire and fiddlin' with these old fuddy duddies for fun.

CySwdI1.jpg

eAF7fdt.jpg

rerHZH8.jpg

nsqn2g0.jpg

1wCIQej.jpg

ZFx0YQ6.jpg

- Stuart

Yowza !!! Just lovely !

Lambsfoot of the Week is Cracker Jack, a stag model from A. Wright & Son, an SFO for @Jack Black:
cj-pile-open-box-jpg.1053515

Peanut of the Week is a Case Tru-Sharp peanut in brown jigged delrin (thanks, Cory):
YM99LV1.jpg

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Joker in blond bull horn, a gift from my daughter:
IGGohAS.jpg

Three examples of splendid knives Mr. Gary...;):thumbsup:

Back