What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Lazy lounge day with an AGR...with a funky spay blade.

6iLnXe6.jpg

Steve, you certainly seem to know what kind of bone you like, and you're apparently very successful in hunting it down! That bailed Imperial EO is awesome, and congrats on picking up that Imperial cattle knife!! :eek::cool::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Thanks Gary ! I've been lucky to track down some nice ones :thumbsup:

Thought I'd try something different this week.
Only an Opinel #8 "Carbone" and on the keyring, the required SAK Signature for the pen and scissors.

I do feel a bit under-dressed with just one knife in my pocket and none on my belt ...
How do you guys that habitially only carry one knife at a time stand it?!?
(That is not a rehtorical question. I really would like to know. I haven't carried just one since I was 7 or 8.)
I know, I usually carry for need -SAK needing bottle opener or scizzors- maybe 8ot as a pocket knife; I almost got busted with a BM 550 Grip in the city... dont want to risk my 30+ Buck 110.
So I just do a SAK or small pocket knife for now -JOIN KNIFE RIGHTS

Last edited:
Thought I'd try something different this week.
Only an Opinel #8 "Carbone" and on the keyring, the required SAK Signature for the pen and scissors.

I do feel a bit under-dressed with just one knife in my pocket and none on my belt ...
How do you guys that habitially only carry one knife at a time stand it?!?
(That is not a rehtorical question. I really would like to know. I haven't carried just one since I was 7 or 8.)

Greetings,
It just got me thinking,,,,that could be an interesting TITLE for starting a new thread (if such a thread doesn’t exist on BF, already).
A lot many times I’ve wondered whether only one knife would suffice?
Im used to carrying minimum 2 knives at any given point of time, always have a buck 110 in the car & a SAK in the backpack or laptop bag.
Having 2 or more knives brings a great sense of back up, altho I’ve never had a situation where more than 1 knife were needed for a particular task.

Thanks

Last edited:
My goodness, that knife certainly suggests that it's better to post a stag candle-end than to curse the darkness, Jack! ;):thumbsup::cool::cool:

Thanks GT! :D :thumbsup:

For Monday:
31754510487_5169466fc6_h.jpg

31605012027_454bb0a596_h.jpg

Cool pics, and a fine pairing Vince :thumbsup:

After a day of stoking two fireplaces (and turning on a gas one), a guy needs a break:

r7ljESz.jpg

- Stuart

You had Uri Geller round again Stuart? ;) :D :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone had a good weekend :thumbsup: Starting the week off with these two :thumbsup:

cVQj0s1.jpg

rqn0gcF.jpg

Having ended the experiment and going back to my sinfull ways as an incurable knife knut, I have my daily rotation with me. In addition to my ever present Wenger SI in its belt pouch with the LED light, I have my old yellow peanut back in my right pocket. My classic is back on my keyring, and I feel like all is back as it should be. And in memory of my dear old Uncle Paul, I even tucked a very old Christy knife in my tobacco pouch, just in case.

What are you guys carrying today?
my yellow peanut

Having survived an afternoon with the inlaws, today should be a breeze in the park, or easy as a piece of cake.View attachment 1054025
After a day of stoking two fireplaces (and turning on a gas one), a guy needs a break:

r7ljESz.jpg

- Stuart
I don’t think your dinner fork appreciates being turned into an olive fork, at least judging by his gesture.

Back