What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That fire steel goes nicely with your Forum Knife...makes a great pairing!

Thank you very much :) :thumbsup:

Double carry today. The GEC #14 in Ebony is a regular of course.
Added today is my new Lambsfoot in African Rosewood, gifted to me by one of our most outstanding community members, Jack Black Jack Black

Glad you like the Lambsfoot John, goes well with your ebony #14 :thumbsup:

Couple of impressive knives, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: Seeing them in combination makes me a little sad you've already named your ivory lambsfoot, because the fish knife triggered a Moby Dick association for me! :D:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot pal, it wasn't me who came up with the name for my ivory Lambsfoot though ;) :thumbsup:

1ewcNK6.jpg

I've toted enough firewood and snow over the past couple of days that I'm totin' light today: Queen #42 (1976) and Schrade 108OT (1946-1973). Whew!

tvGT359.jpg

BR4RyfQ.jpg

I now notice that the bright sunlight shows the pocket lint on the knives so much better than I could have hoped.

- Stuart
Don't you just hate that, you take the time to arrange the knife for a nice pic upload download then lint! :p:p
I've had some with coarse g10 scales and no mater what I do to clean the scales I still get spots:eek::rolleyes:

A vintage Robeson "Carpenters Choice" Stockman in black composite (not Celluloid) covers today. The secondary is actually factory on the "Carpenters Choice" not badly sharpened away;) I really like the nail nicks on these blades as well. A very SOLID knife that exudes quality:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
seRLEq.jpg

KYwZMk.jpg

Remnants of the factory etch
cb2a7O.jpg

Back