What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Wishing the Wild Strawberries were back.....long time to wait, but carrying this today

paYqMaO.jpg

A vintage Robeson "Carpenters Choice" Stockman in black composite (not Celluloid) covers today. The secondary is actually factory on the "Carpenters Choice" not badly sharpened away;) I really like the nail nicks on these blades as well. A very SOLID knife that exudes quality:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
seRLEq.jpg

KYwZMk.jpg

Remnants of the factory etch
cb2a7O.jpg
Paul that’s a beauty! :thumbsup:

Now you're talkin'.

sSfvL7m.jpg

APLhQ0d.jpg

eFmN7Nv.jpg

- Stuart
Stuart that’s two beautiful 10 dots! :thumbsup: Beautiful Sawcut Bone! :)

Dwight & Ron, you're obviously advocates of the "go big or go home" school of thought!! ;):thumbsup::cool:
:thumbsup: :D Thanks Gary!

Carried this Remington today ;

And this little TWINS in Stag

Harry
Two beautiful old knives Harry! Very nice condition on each one! :thumbsup:

Wishing the Wild Strawberries were back.....long time to wait, but carrying this today

paYqMaO.jpg
A Black Box beauty! Well done Will! :thumbsup:

Very cool and interesting knife.
Yankee Jack 77View attachment 1055193
View attachment 1055184
The 77 is a beautiful Jack knife Dwight! I have the Northfield Kingwood and I really like it. Maybe someday I’ll luck into one of those beautiful Jigged Bone Northfields! :)

Today I’m totin an Ebony Churchill and a Rosewood Lambsfoot. :)

46764291411_1e60e8dc36_b_d.jpg

Now you're talkin'.

sSfvL7m.jpg

- Stuart

Those are absolutely breathtaking!!!

I've been carrying my Glennbad creation I have posted previously over the past week. It has since been given an upgrade by Mark @Ramrodmb. After seeing his fantastic job of adding the swage to his 2018 bladeforums sheepfoot blade I asked him if he would add one to the rather dull looking blade of my Camillus. He so kindly accepted and did a GREAT job on it. I think it gave the knife the little something it needed to complete it. It never really dawned on me until after I received the knife back from Glenn that the blade just did not complement the beautiful work that Glenn had performed on the knife itself. The first picture below is the before picture with an example of what I was thinking about. He exceeded my expectations. Thank you Mark!!!!View attachment 1054975 View attachment 1054976 View attachment 1054977

The swedge is a huge improvement. I carry a lot of Camillus knives, and often wish for a swedge on many of the main blades. Mark did a perfect job on yours.

That first Remington is quite lovely. It looks like it has so much history to it. A good knife has that wonderful ability to absorb memories in its old worn bone, and in the patina on the blades.

More Camillus engineer love today for me. The Remington BSA is riding shotgun.

QkBiSIvh.jpg

NiFIbDOh.jpg

Nice jigged bone on that one, Dwight.
Thanks John. The shadow... in the shadow of the lamb... :rolleyes:

The 77 is a beautiful Jack knife Dwight! I have the Northfield Kingwood and I really like it. Maybe someday I’ll luck into one of those beautiful Jigged Bone Northfields!
Thanks Ron! This one has as good a fit and finish, walk n talk as I've seen. Another beautiful pairing.

I was just thinking the same John
Thanks Jack. :)

I don't usually quote multiple posts, but the last two pages of this thread are simply fantastic and I could not resist.

Gorgeous.

Another picture after dark. This is what I carried today.
XL2WMjt.jpg

A hard use knife, excellent.

Now you're talkin'.

sSfvL7m.jpg

eFmN7Nv.jpg

- Stuart

Stunning.

I've been carrying my Glennbad creation I have posted previously over the past week. It has since been given an upgrade by Mark @Ramrodmb. After seeing his fantastic job of adding the swage to his 2018 bladeforums sheepfoot blade I asked him if he would add one to the rather dull looking blade of my Camillus. He so kindly accepted and did a GREAT job on it. I think it gave the knife the little something it needed to complete it. It never really dawned on me until after I received the knife back from Glenn that the blade just did not complement the beautiful work that Glenn had performed on the knife itself. The first picture below is the before picture with an example of what I was thinking about. He exceeded my expectations. Thank you Mark!!!!View attachment 1054977

Fantastic.

Glad you're handling the storm OK, Tom (3 hr commute seems excessive :eek:). Your stag bone SBJr sure is a beauty, and looks good with everything! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Alox of the Week for me is a Vic Money Clip in smooth black Alox:

The money clip is super cool GT.

Harry

Brilliant Harry.

For Wednesday:
45718686391_67e2371bda_k.jpg

My 1982 Schrade Scrimshaw stockman.

A friend of mine has one of those, it was a gift but he never used it. I sharpened it for him and now he carries it every day :).

Beautiful.

I'm carrying these two today, my A.Wright Rosewood Big 'Un, and a BSA knife I won in abbydaddy abbydaddy 's fraternal memorial giveaway a couple of year's back :) :thumbsup:

4ZTGh32.jpg

wHNy1Lk.jpg

Nice pairing Jack!

paYqMaO.jpg

Fantastic Will.

Absolutely stunning knife every time I see it.

Outstanding BB gunstock Will. Love the bone on that one.

Very cool and interesting knife.
Yankee Jack 77View attachment 1055193
View attachment 1055184

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Something to use hard and something to make me look pretty :p

Which is which? :)

Today I’m totin an Ebony Churchill and a Rosewood Lambsfoot. :)

46764291411_1e60e8dc36_b_d.jpg

Fantastic detail in that pic!

T

More Camillus engineer love today for me. The Remington BSA is riding shotgun.

QkBiSIvh.jpg

NiFIbDOh.jpg

Sublime Buzz.

The Strange Case of Miss Annie Spragg

45846682121_be5db8fd3d_b.jpg

and Fred

Excellent Gev!

Amber (Fire) Stag Sowbelly and engraved Brass Zulu.View attachment 1055273

Gorgeous photo, as always Alan.

Great photo Kevin!

I have these with me today.

GwI573f.jpg