What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Jack, seeing your ironwood lambsfoot and 2018 BF Buck will never weary us!

Thanks buddy, you are very kind :thumbsup:

JiDlU2E.jpg

Nice pairing Jer :thumbsup:

Carrying these two today, my 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot in ebony for Black Friday, and my Wheatley Brothers Tackler's Knife for Old Friends Friday :) :thumbsup:

8phtlGz.jpg

Iz33AV1.jpg

I am just on my way to the mill in the picture :)

That Southington is astonishingly magnificent !!! I would never let it go
Thank you. I don't plan on letting it go either.
I don't think it was long ago that I bought it, then I put it away as too big to carry and forgot about it. A touch of the steel, and man those thin blades are sharp.
Nice Western. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Good eye, and thank you. I was alternating it with the Southington (3.25" blade is .25" into dangerous weapon territory) while out and about.

Jack, seeing your ironwood lambsfoot and 2018 BF Buck will never weary us!

Absolutely stunning stag on your Case Barlow and GEC #73 (?), Ron - I'm totally serious!

What a superb pair, OH, especially that pen knife - seeing that can be to my finances quite deleterious!

Gorgeous Black Box congress, Dwight! Why I like to see them but not use them is quite mysterious!

Congrats on enlisting in the Guardians, John! Although Jack is indeed most outstanding, he acts as if our peer he was!

Congrats on an intriguing knife, Dwight; I'm fascinated by the cast metal knives, whether Panama's or Assyria's!

Excellent, Dave, your Case chestnut drop is the teariest!

Thanks for fair warning, John, but I suspect each time I'll be nearly blest!

It is spectacular, Del, and in the American Southwest, it looks perfect for getting a slice of cereus!

Looks well worth the wait, Joshua; I'd be tempted to pay what the papacy cost Silverius!

So handsome, Steve! A knife knut could use that to guide their collection efforts, a pole star, a veritable Sirius!

A tremendous trio, Joshua, with lots of variety. Odd? No, but eerie, yes!

Oops, sorry I misunderstood, Jack. I heard a rumor but it must have been clear BS!

Gev, that knife would be so appropriate for seeking out the hornbill heron Cochlearius!

Stuart, you've earned the right to tote so light, that pair is sure ethereous!

Dennis, that pair is quite imperious!

Mammoth Presidential?? Ken, it's unforgettable, and I say that so sincereliest!

Stuart, I wish those Granddaddies would adopt me! They're so massive and materious!

Did Mark and Glenn do marvelous work? Dear me, yes!

Do you have your ducks in a row, Vince? Clearly, yes!

Thanks, Dwight, but the little bust was done by @WhittlinAway, for my communication skills you should jeer me, yes!

Thanks for the story of the devastating loss of that Case whaler, Nick. It's the pits to lose one to the TSA legions of Tiberius!

Will, that BB gunstock can brighten your day even with winter at its dreariest!

Congratulations on the fascinating new knife! I've never seen cork handles - so subereous!

What a pair, Ron, and the pic is worth 1000 words - with a photo I hear thee best!

Intriguing box of vintage knives, Jer! You display one that's England's; any that are Syria's?

Then carry it, you merely must!

Congrats, Darren; that's worth waiting for even if you have to use a clock sidereous!

All excellent criterias!

Congrats on a trio to make us cheeriest!

Congrats on the sublime sowbelly, Dylan! You must be nearly delirious!

I give up! My eyes are at their bleariest!

- GT
GT tends to be the squirreliest ! ;)

d99a20fdf94b79aef1c872f0e61b6d9f--funny-stuff-funny-animal.jpg

Thank you. I don't plan on letting it go either.
I don't think it was long ago that I bought it, then I put it away as too big to carry and forgot about it. A touch of the steel, and man those thin blades are sharp.

Good eye, and thank you. I was alternating it with the Southington (3.25" blade is .25" into dangerous weapon territory) while out and about.
My Western scout is one of the nicest fit scout knives that I own... I was really impressed with it when that one showed up in my mailbox :thumbsup:

Back