What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Congrats on the lambsfoot, Mark. Have you become an "official" Guardian posting in that thread? Have your requested that your location be added to the recent Google map of where Guardians live around the world? Yes, black licorice is "lekker"! ;)
- GT
Thanks GT! If posting in the Guardians thread makes it "official", I'm in :D I didn't ask to be placed on the map yet, but wil make the request:thumbsup:

In celebration of playing hooky from work today, I offer you two pictures of my Camillus army engineer knife and homemade pocket slip.

zAotkEah.jpg

xpqUvkKh.jpg

Nice Buzz ! you have inspired me to carry mine today. It's not as in good shape as yours but it has great walk and talk and is shaving sharp :thumbsup:

XAol4Dj.jpg

Morning folks :) Carrying these two today :thumbsup:

Both are gorgeous, the teardrop made me weep with joy.

Hope y’all have a great day! I’m carrying these two today! :)

I’ve paired a Barlow and a Lambsfoot for the second day in a row! :) What’s that saying? If it’s not broke don’t fixit!! :D

Very nice pairings, Ron. The covers on the first pair are especially intriguing; all are fine!

Camco scout in buffalo horn, and a Case Texas Jack in bone.

I love seeing that dog-chew Camco, Jeff. Fine work.

Those look like a couple of manly jacks in the prime of their manhood, Stuart!! :cool::cool:

Big Knife of the Week is a Case amber bone stainless Sodbuster Jr (from the @mrknife never-ending GAW):

Thanks, GT. The SBJ is a keeper.

Case Barehead Jack today

Great jigging on that Case, Steve. Thanks for sharing.

That's a comely Kissing Crane congress, Dwight. I see that inspired Gevonovich Gevonovich to break out his own KC congress, so thanks for that, too.

Carried these 2 Case Red Bones to the YMCA and then to our normal coffee with friends afterward and still have them in the pockets. Used my phone inside because of the weather today

Classy classics, Harry. Really fine!

Toting this big ‘un today.

That is one handsome Clauss, Nick. Thanks for showing it.

Celluloid Shapleigh barlow...

Beautiful balow, Wayne, and in fine shape given the covers reputation for spoilage.

Been carrying this all day:

Elegant and interesting knife, Vince,

On deck for tomorrow.

Gorgeous, Gary.

- Stuart

Back