What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

2jewizs.jpg
dcd34w.jpg

I tried to take a more artistic pic, knife this nice deserves some effort on my part;)

Yes. :thumbsup: Especially that sleeveboard!
Thanks fellas. The ebony sleeveboard pen, about 3-3/8', is a Winchester. Older but don't remember how old.
The stag handled big whittler is a R. Klaas, pre 1970 I believe, it's around 3-7/8". Saber main blade and no half stops,
seen some use but has really sweet blade action, medium pulls and real nice snap.

Thanks fellas. The ebony sleeveboard pen, about 3-3/8', is a Winchester. Older but don't remember how old.
The stag handled big whittler is a R. Klaas, pre 1970 I believe, it's around 3-7/8". Saber main blade and no half stops,
seen some use but has really sweet blade action, medium pulls and real nice snap.
When you get a chance...can you treat Rachell and I to an open shot ? Thank you !! Lovlies both but that pre 70s Robt Klaas must be seen :D:eek::thumbsup: She, of course, pines for the Winchester;)

Thanks, the Winchester is larger than I thought. Very nice! :thumbsup:

Love my gunstock, that one is a beaut!

Looking good Dylan :thumbsup:

Thank you, fellas!

Some great knives posted!
On deck for tomorrow.
IZVeG00.jpg

What a terrific looking Swayback! Ivory?

Talon Today

oV0yKUh.jpg

A very fine looking Talon, Will. I really wish GEC would do another run of these. 92s and 47s would make me pretty happy right now.

One of the very few Northwoods knives that tend to capture my fancy. A handsome blade!

I'm toting this:

45959713785_0afb6c0574_b.jpg

Ah, that must be one of the fabled "Facebook" SFOs ;). A handsome devil, I think the first I've seen in the wild.

What a striking pair! It is possible that you have already answered this for me but is that one in smooth bone a dye job you did yourself? Regardless, I like it!

Back