What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Later that evening....

The mighty peanut prepares dinner for my ailing brother :) w/ a side dish of steamed broccoli and avocado

kxJJPKN.jpg

Old Friends Friday : Carrying these today and stopped off while in town to see if the Car On The Ice was on the ice . Do not know when they put it on the ice but it was sometime within the last 10 days I think . As you requested @Jack Black

Harry

Hey, I was wondering when we'd see the Car On The Ice! You'll have to keep us up to date, Harry! :thumbsup: :D

Plenty of cars and trucks out on the ice here, but I don't think think there's a prize for guessing when any of 'em will fall through. o_O :D

I've been carrying this Bull Nose for a couple days, which was a gift from @paulhilborn a few months back. (Thanks again, Paul!)

ExvEoH2.jpg

Hey, I was wondering when we'd see the Car On The Ice! You'll have to keep us up to date, Harry! :thumbsup: :D

Plenty of cars and trucks out on the ice here, but I don't think think there's a prize for guessing when any of 'em will fall through. o_O :D

I've been carrying this Bull Nose for a couple days, which was a gift from @paulhilborn a few months back. (Thanks again, Paul!)

ExvEoH2.jpg
Thank you very much Barrett . I will do my best to keep everyone up to date and I can almost predict that on this coming Monday it will be The Car In The Water On the Ice if the predicted weather happens .

Harry

Think I paid $1.89 per gallon today. Saw some for $1.82.
Nice Boker!
Dang! First liar don't stand a chance.:oops:

Mid day switch-up...
Just got this one in the mail. It's a really well-built knife, and oh, so much fun!!!
That does look fun! What is the model #, and what do they call it?
A vintage Dark Bone 3 3/8 Hammer Brand Jack, such a great knife, solid and centered blades, with great snap:thumbsup:
JmttkO.jpg

9Ok91g.jpg

Finally a day above zero and no Sun dogs, just a fantastic sunset instead:)
X7azJO.jpg

ipFVPf.jpg
And there it is again, kids.The world's coolest tang stamp.

Nice sunset!

OK Prester John Prester John - here is my Saturday Stag - of course this photo taken about 12 or 14 Saturdays ago :rolleyes:

Sadly - the only one in my collection these day. Need to rectify that. This, a real nice one though!

Ray

View attachment 1065158

Deer stag folder by Spanish maker View attachment 1065163
Stag is definitely my favorite knife handle material (although, if I could easily procure ivory....). You've got a nice one, Ray.

Think I paid $1.89 per gallon today. Saw some for $1.82.
Nice Boker!

:eek::eek::D:D

I did some quick calculations...Petrol is around 1.50€ (it's been varying from 1.40 to 1.70) a litre here, I think the US gallon is smaller than the Imperial one? About 3.78 litre to the gallon which works out at 5.6€ or around 6.42 USD a gallon:eek: The knife I may have to carry is a sharp one to slash my wrists :D I won't call for recommendations...;):D

Back