What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Monday will be less blue with this in my pocket:
46924338152_22c1e1a24d_b.jpg

"Ashley's Choice", stag lambsfoot from A. Wright & Son, Sheffield.

Late night post, but had to get this in. Carried my LUCKY talisman, my 2013 ebony Clip/Pen TC. That TC bolster passes between my fingers almost the entire game:thumbsup: Continued the Tradition of Patriot texting that Bob and I did for a few years with Bob's daughter Lan and added Ron and Randy in the mix. Also threw in an email from Harry and pm with Peter:thumbsup::cool:

Hats off to the L.A. Rams:thumbsup:

Here you go Bob...PATRIOTS WIN:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
5CkBEx.jpg

Late night post, but had to get this in. Carried my LUCKY talisman, my 2013 ebony Clip/Pen TC. That TC bolster passes between my fingers almost the entire game:thumbsup: Continued the Tradition of Patriot texting that Bob and I did for a few years with Bob's daughter Lan and added Ron and Randy in the mix. Also threw in an email from Harry and pm with Peter:thumbsup::cool:

5CkBEx.jpg
:thumbsup: :D

Still carrying the Texas jack as I will be for the month, but with a new carry method.

I've been gradually phasing all my old pants out for new ones with pockets that are actually worth a damn and now that I've got room I figured I'd try my hand at some kind of pocket sheath.
I'm not sure which knives it will get used with if I end up liking it, but it will fit a number of my knives.
I've found the Schmidt brand jeans and canvas pants from Tractor Supply have roomy pockets. In fact I can put 3 full size trappers in the watch pocket alone on the canvas carpenter style pair with room to spare.

5CkBEx.jpg
Thank you Paul for the notice on this posting. It's been a fun ride this season and always a highlight of game day is the texts from you. My husband Max asked me before the game started today if I had heard from you yet. Wished Dad was able to see the G.O.A.T. #12. As you mentioned, he was with us in spirit. Thank you for the continued love and contact. We're truly blessed to have such wonderful friends.

Im honeymooning with this one.

Congratulations :thumbsup:

Don't apologize for being pedantic. That's what this forum is for, isn't it? :D Mr. Levine himself once chided me: there is no such thing as a half-congress!

He was right! :p

Struggling to keep up at the moment, but carrying these two today :thumbsup:

X8yudD7.jpg

s7EyN1H.jpg

5CkBEx.jpg
Congrats on the win.

Back