What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

+1 :D :thumbsup:

Good morning folks, and I hope that everyone is having a good weekend :) For Sunday:

xGgxVEt.jpg

tEjq1ed.jpg

Mmm, ivory soup! :D

Sticking with the Bull Buster today (which is definitely not a switchblade).

Im2wMZT.jpg

Thanks, guys.

Be still my heart! What a treasure trove we have before us. That old soup bone Case is a fine one to pull out, but you could close your eyes and grab any one and have a gemstone in your hand. I'm going to show that picture to my knives and tell them to straighten up or be cast into the dust bin. Thanks for sharing, Steve.

- Stuart

You bet and thank you !

Is that dog still breathing???
Of course! Just told my daughter to be more careful with the knives. It had been buried a few days, I think. My daughter was afraid to tell me she lost it, and my wife found it in the back yard. It was CV steel. Used some Flitz to clean it up, but it still shows signs of its misadventure.

Although I don't post it every day, know that this #14 is ALWAYS in my pocket along with whatever else I might be carrying that day.
It has become my constant companion...

Kinda like my redbone peanut.
Always in my guitar pick pocket, and the one that gets used the most, too.
The Undersung Heros.

How's this for crazy? A made-to-be-cheap knife that I don't want to carry for fear of darkening the shiny springs or scuffing the cel sheet.
TiXDagG.jpg
Have you made any yet?

Day's almost gone now, didn't do much- or not what I can retail here ;) Raining on top of the snow, huge slabs of ice cascading from buildings and spiked footwear a must outside:eek: So, stayed in the unhealthy fugg of indoors :D This lightened the atmosphere though:

bQvr2jy.jpg

Back