What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This one in my watch pocket, mid 1800s Josef Sziráky pearl Sleeveboard Lobster/Lobster/Sleeveboard? :confused: Some new pics taken with my iPhone this morning.
YDf8Njkh.jpg

ftChCKih.jpg

wVUq7rhh.jpg

yPZ3jLGh.jpg

LC8zRGlh.jpg

1oajivbh.jpg

fS31Vn9.jpg
Cramer LCJ along for the ride today.
Our grandsons, ages 1 and 2, will be here tomorrow. While doing some cleanup downstairs I decided to resurrect the old gumball machine my kids loved. Since gumballs might be a hazard to a one and two year old, we substituted Goldfish crackers. Works great!
No! The Cramer will not be a gumball prize!:D

fS31Vn9.jpg
Our grandsons, ages 1 and 2, will be here tomorrow. While doing some cleanup downstairs I decided to resurrect the old gumball machine my kids loved. Since gumballs might be a hazard to a one and two year old, we substituted Goldfish crackers. Works great!

I see you went with the Mickey Mouse Goldfish crackers, a fine choice! :D

A great pic of a fine knife, Wayne, and kudos on the handsome Glennbad-modded Western barlow that you posted this morning.

I’m really liking your pearl shadow knife Stuart. The shadow pattern looks good on most knives and most all cover materials whether natural or man made IMO. I was never really a fan of MOP but after seeing your classy pearl knives every Sunday, I finally own 1 pearl knife and it’s not going to be my last!

Thanks, Nick. I hope that I am a favorable influence and not the doorstep to penury. I think that I have a few in the pearl pile that I haven't posted and will try to right that. Very sweet old Catt that you have. Thanks for sharing it.

Very classy my friend :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. I love that classic I*XL barlow that you posted, as well as the very fine Rogers tackler.

This one in my watch pocket, mid 1800s Josef Sziráky pearl Sleeveboard Lobster/Lobster/Sleeveboard? :confused: Some new pics taken with my iPhone this morning.
YDf8Njkh.jpg

ftChCKih.jpg

wVUq7rhh.jpg

yPZ3jLGh.jpg

LC8zRGlh.jpg

1oajivbh.jpg

An absolute beauty in very nice condition. Congratulations on that lovely lobster.

Beautiful knives this morning already posted. Have a great day all.View attachment 1071267

Sooowee pig!! That is a particularly pretty porkbelly.

- Stuart

It's a lazy Monday, so these should suffice for totin'.

RyrkJ1P.jpg

I carried the SAK for 11 years as an assistant scoutmaster. I had a reputation for not loaning it out and, consequently, I still have the knife.

By the way, this is one of the main reasons I have been getting so far behind on this thread (but getting into better shape):

f0B4tYo.jpg

- Stuart

mid 1800s Josef Sziráky pearl Sleeveboard Lobster
Wow what an amazing jewel!

By the way, this is one of the main reasons I have been getting so far behind on this thread
Looks like a mighty fine addition to the family Stuart (the pup). Gorgeous winterbottom too.

Something about how the Case/Bose Sowbelly fits the hand so well. Knice example, have you tried the single blade version
Thanks Ted. No I don't have a single blade. :(

Carrying this old Western barlow re-handled by Glennbad.
Amazing job. Gonna put that one with the "craftsman barlow" he did in amber jigged bone. (for Shawn?)

Sooowee pig!! That is a particularly pretty porkbelly
Thanks Stuart.

Beautiful :thumbsup:

Good Morning Friends! Todays carry is my ebony Lambsfoot.
View attachment 1071208

Good choice Dave ;) :thumbsup:

A beautiful pair of ebony Lambsfoot knives.

Thanks John :thumbsup:

Beautiful knives this morning already posted. Have a great day all.View attachment 1071267

Lovely Sowbelly Dwight :thumbsup:

fS31Vn9.jpg

Goldfish crackers? I thought you were recycling gum at first! :eek: :D Cool old machine Gary, the grandkids will love it :) Classy Cramer too my friend :) :thumbsup:

It's a lazy Monday, so these should suffice for totin'.

RyrkJ1P.jpg

I carried the SAK for 11 years as an assistant scoutmaster. I had a reputation for not loaning it out and, consequently, I still have the knife.

- Stuart

Very wise Stuart :thumbsup:

Back