What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Installing drip irrigation in our raised bed garden this weekend. This late model 6375 is my favorite garden/orchard knife.

Click to enlarge.
35R3Xnn.jpg

Yesterday was my baby boys 2nd birthday. So I carried what will be his knife. I had to let him hold it a bit. @Jsega51
"what's this that daddy gave me?"
View attachment 1106095
"I got it!"
View attachment 1106096
"It's mine now, you ain't getting it back"
View attachment 1106097
It's an ebony 48 improved trapper from the first run. A gift during a hard time from Jake and we learned that baby boy was coming.

Today, back to this one. It seems to be the go-to nearly all the time anymore. The s30v gets and stays light saber sharp and the blades are bigger than the size would let you think. And the stag is wonderful in my opinion. And it wasn't so expensive that I'm afraid to use it.
View attachment 1106098
What a handsome Little boy you have :thumbsup:
Looks just like me when I get a new knife :D

Half/Stop Half/Stop : Ron, half the retired folks I know have been run off their feet in the first year or two of retirement! :D Hope it calms down soon buddy :) :thumbsup:
Jack my friend, I definitely won’t let that happen! :D

Only carry and post Stag on days that end with a " Y " ????

What a difference a month makes .

Remember this Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop ???

Harry
Harry those two are fabulous stag. They are actually better in person. That was a highlight of our visit. Pam and I getting to see the infamous car in the lake! :D

Spring has sprung around here. We may hit 80° F tomorrow.

YBGTJDj.jpg

- Stuart
Pure sunshine Stuart! :D

It’s been a peaceful relaxing day spent with my sweet wife! :D I also had this fine ole Miller Brothers equal end Jack hanging around. ;) Thanks again Stuart! D Duckdog

46927567801_5a2d7378d5_b_d.jpg

It’s been a peaceful relaxing day spent with my sweet wife! :D I also had this fine ole Miller Brothers equal end Jack hanging around. ;) Thanks again Stuart! D Duckdog

Miss Norma was pleased when i passed on your greetings, Ron, and I hope Pam is getting some rest after looking after you. That ole jack looks better in your pictures, so he must be happy. Thanks for giving him a good home.
- Stuart

Good knives to carry on a Sunday:
WLPa58h.jpg

Polished stag navaja from @ArtesaniaHerreros; and:
1hml3G2.jpg

Sambar stag from A. Wright & Son.
I never tire of seeing your dynamic duo Vince. Just beautiful.

My neighbor brought over some maple syrup, so I gave him a baguette.
STTwRVQ.jpg
You better be glad I'm not your neighbor! :D

Fantastic knife, fantastic scales, fantastic photo.

Only carry and post Stag on days that end with a " Y " ????

What a difference a month makes .

Remember this Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop ???

Harry
You were at the front of the stag line on those Harry. Mark side, Pile side. Makes no difference. WOW

Yesterday was my baby boys 2nd birthday. So I carried what will be his knife. I had to let him hold it a bit. @Jsega51
"what's this that daddy gave me?"
View attachment 1106095
"I got it!"
View attachment 1106096
"It's mine now, you ain't getting it back"
View attachment 1106097
It's an ebony 48 improved trapper from the first run. A gift during a hard time from Jake and we learned that baby boy was coming.

Today, back to this one. It seems to be the go-to nearly all the time anymore. The s30v gets and stays light saber sharp and the blades are bigger than the size would let you think. And the stag is wonderful in my opinion. And it wasn't so expensive that I'm afraid to use it.
View attachment 1106098
Wonderful post and handsome young man. Thanks for sharing that. @Jsega51 you're a good man, but I had already figured that out. :cool:

Gonna have to round down that coping blade a tad, she be sharp when you are using the main clip blade, typical situation I think, nothing radical just a softening should do...

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2
Gary that really is spectacular.

A bit of a mixed grill, with ribeyes and St Louis style pork steaks cut extra thick.

fDcWMsw.jpg

My saw scout is my favorite knife to have along when grilling.

66TbNR1.jpg
:eek: Count me in. :D

My evening carryIMG_1051.jpeg

Back