What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

QMiCtNc.jpg

Looking at the recent posts, we're off to a great start on the week. I just have a few Spring yard chores to finish before rain arrives this evening, so I was looking at a mundane Monday with a simple Opinel No. 8.

2oNiKTp.jpg

But I looked down the lane and here comes a sturdy Bison stockman from @315 to graze in my back pasture. I had a Bison branded on the bolster with the old 0097 and he wanted to match that one with his herd of Bisons that were similarly branded. I didn't mind a free-ranging Bison, so we switched. And my Monday just got a bit better (almost Twosday).

WYxMtez.jpg

giwBw8I.jpg

- Stuart

Looking at the recent posts, we're off to a great start on the week. I just have a few Spring yard chores to finish before rain arrives this evening, so I was looking at a mundane Monday with a simple Opinel No. 8.

2oNiKTp.jpg

But I looked down the lane and here comes a sturdy Bison stockman from @315 to graze in my back pasture. I had a Bison branded on the bolster with the old 0097 and he wanted to match that one with his herd of Bisons that were similarly branded. I didn't mind a free-ranging Bison, so we switched. And my Monday just got a bit better (almost Twosday).

WYxMtez.jpg

giwBw8I.jpg

- Stuart
Lovely flowers and fantastic knives.
Spring is here!

Back