What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Today with these two!;):thumbsup:

wce3vn.jpg
k159vo.jpg

Happy Saturday. :)

Nice kit there :thumbsup:
I have the same flashlight and like it a lot.

Still experimenting with the double pocket slip.
It doesn't allow for a large knife, but I like using it and trying out combinations.
Today it's the Case mini trapper with caplifter, and the Moki Kronos.
Going to my friend's 70th birthday party tonight. The mini trapper is great for spearing food from platters and cracking cold ones. The Moki will be for any knife aficionados who want to compare pieces ;)

Happy Saturday,
~ Don

full

Yesterday I received a package from my good friend Shawn Wurrwulf Wurrwulf that contained a great old LL Bean chef's knife and an Imperial Ireland barlow that was recovered in some gorgeous horn by @glennbad so into my pocket it goes today. The knife is razor sharp our friend Wurrwulf has some mad sharpening skills that are almost as good as my own :D:rolleyes: Just kidding Shawn. Anyway thanks again my old friend.

TMFS44B.jpg

Beautiful jigging on that one, Stuart! :thumbsup:

Thanks, Barrett.

To show my gratitude, I gave him my most recent home made knife.

A most excellent post, Jeff.

I'm heading down to our hunting place to repair roads this weekend, so I'm totin' stainless and synthetic. I hope all y'all have a great weekend.

ucUv267.jpg

- Stuart

Yesterday I received a package from my good friend Shawn Wurrwulf Wurrwulf that contained a great old LL Bean chef's knife and an Imperial Ireland barlow that was recovered in some gorgeous horn by @glennbad so into my pocket it goes today. The knife is razor sharp our friend Wurrwulf has some mad sharpening skills that are almost as good as my own :D:rolleyes: Just kidding Shawn. Anyway thanks again my old friend.

TMFS44B.jpg

It was my pleasure, Randy. Enjoy the knives and get mended up soon!

Back