What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

The rain stopped and things dried out enough to mow and get some other work done. And like a good Scout I was prepared when the break in weather came...
0244-D7-D5-8213-44-A0-83-F7-E2-E5-C1066624.jpg

I'm returned from doing road repair down at the farm where I hunt and am still carrying the same yellow handled Case mini trapper with cap lifter as yesterday. However, we are having some friends over for cocktails this evening before walking down the street to a local bistro for dinner and one of the guests is a surgeon, so I'm switching to this pair for conversation starters during drinks.

Zs9JmIk.jpg

Same setting, different angle:

GK7DCiL.jpg

DyI7sqw.jpg

S1NG0cu.jpg

- Stuart

Last edited:
I've been incommunicado the last two days while I got my new computer up to speed (data transfers, software added, etc.). Anyway, I always carry this Case Mini Copperhead, usually with something else. It gets short shrift in the photo department, so it has center stage today.

Outstanding Dwight!
Thank you kindly Ron

It didn't stand a chance :p

The knife was a gift from my friends at my bachelor party. Since then it's always present when we go camping with that same group of friends and whatever needs cutting is cut by either that knife or my home made knife:
IFzC1Tk.jpg

And the beef tasted great, we've got the luck that one of my friends is a very good cook :)

Thanks Jack!

Thanks Ron!
Love that photo. Great cutlery too.

Had to go sit by the fire after looking at this ICECABLADES :cool:

Great pic Dwight
Thanks Jack. Love Lucy on Rachel's hat.

A good day to smell the roses....well...to each her own

47608543901_3b7c0c21bf_b.jpg

47608542751_0b845c5113_b.jpg
Beautiful Gev.

I'm returned from doing road repair down at the farm where I hunt and am still carrying the same yellow handled Case mini trapper with cap lifter as yesterday. However, we are having some friends over for cocktails this evening before walking down the street to a local bistro for dinner and one of the guests is a surgeon, so I'm switching to this pair for conversation starters during drinks.

Zs9JmIk.jpg

Same setting, different angle:

GK7DCiL.jpg

DyI7sqw.jpg

S1NG0cu.jpg

- Stuart
Incredible knives Stuart.

Back