What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Yes it is. I think I saw another posted here recently, was that you/yours? This one of mine is a great knife, nice size, great pattern and smooth action. Just wish it had less blade loss.
I don’t remember seeing another one posted here, it wasn’t mine. Yes it’s a great pattern, I love sleeveboards and it’s a great size, not too big or too small. Here’s mine I’m toting today that I got not too long ago.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Happy Friday!

JGtQIfL.jpg

View attachment 1113701 View attachment 1113702 View attachment 1113703

Case XX 1940 to 1964 Redbone Texas Jack. The bottom knife is a current production Chestnut Jigged Bone CV version that I sold to Jeff @black mamba. The new ones are very nice. They feel slightly heavier and more substantial than the old boys. It is extremely impressive that Case has managed to produce such consistent knives for more than 100 years! I hope you enjoy it Jeff.

Last edited:
I don’t remember seeing another one posted here, it wasn’t mine. Yes it’s a great pattern, I love sleeveboards and it’s a great size, not too big or too small. Here’s mine I’m toting today that I got not too long ago.

That's supremely what this Forum is all about :cool: Fantastic old chocolate colour and deep jigging:thumbsup: Lapping it up!

Back